League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I really wish I could hide my match history (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3074679)

Lusty Xenomorph 02-02-2013 02:14 AM

I really wish I could hide my match history

1 Attachment(s)
It keeps stopping me from playing, that and being busy.

I'm so ridiculously bad I get embarrassed by it very easily... People look at it and instantly hate me. I'm trying to get better but until that happens I really wish I could hide it.

Jmbomb 02-02-2013 02:14 AM

That's how I feel about ranked except it's elo/divisions

Lusty Xenomorph 02-02-2013 02:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmbomb (Hozzászólás 34191691)
That's how I feel about ranked except it's elo/divisions

I'm level 28 so I don't know about that yet.

The Metagame 02-02-2013 02:29 AM

I wish I could hide # of Normal game wins.

Mass 02-02-2013 02:30 AM

If people are looking at your history and hating you at 28, then screw em. You have nothing to hide, if they're that into the game they have to search you up they're being absurd.

Jurr 02-02-2013 02:34 AM

Who's hating you? Is it people on your friends list?

Losing matches is just as much a part of this game as winning matches is. It's bound to happen and people shouldn't be talking trash about your losses. Just learn from your mistakes in the games you lost in and if you want to get better at the game, keep playing!

MaR10s 02-02-2013 02:35 AM

Nobody cares about your match history.

True story.

Just game on.

CombustablePanda 02-02-2013 02:35 AM

Haters going to hate.

Seriously, if someone is so petty that they have to go through your match history then they aren't worth anyone's time.

Lusty Xenomorph 02-02-2013 02:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mass (Hozzászólás 34191924)
If people are looking at your history and hating you at 28, then screw em. You have nothing to hide, if they're that into the game they have to search you up they're being absurd.

Or I'm just reallllly bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jurr (Hozzászólás 34191953)
Who's hating you? Is it people on your friends list?

Losing matches is just as much a part of this game as winning matches is. It's bound to happen and people shouldn't be talking trash about your losses. Just learn from your mistakes in the games you lost in and if you want to get better at the game, keep playing!

Yeah, well... I'm trying to get better but it doesn't seem like I'm progressing very much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Metagame (Hozzászólás 34191905)
I wish I could hide # of Normal game wins.

Why's that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaR10s (Hozzászólás 34191970)
Nobody cares about your match history.

True story.

Just game on.

I kind of care about it, well I care about it after I realized people were looking at it. If I get a kill in game I consider myself having done good and to not get upset about anything else in the game... others do not feel the same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CombustablePanda (Hozzászólás 34191973)
Haters going to hate.

Seriously, if someone is so petty that they have to go through your match history then they aren't worth anyone's time.

...I suppose.

Infusan 02-02-2013 02:41 AM

i like the pictures you add to all your posts