League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Goth Annie, why should you be able to get her for cheaper? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3068313)

DominatorV4 02-01-2013 06:31 AM

Goth Annie, why should you be able to get her for cheaper?

This is not a jab at anyone. Right now I am being completely neutral. I would just like to know why. Here is a question that relates to how people are feeling at the moment. So far no one has been able to answer this question.

If I had a big bag of money and gave it to 1 small group of people for whatever reason (etc they earned it, inherited it, won it), and then there was another larger group of people who didn't get anything but they still wanted the money. Is it right that the smaller group of people should give their money away just because the larger group wants it?

It's the same thing with Annie.

If you can give a valid answer as to why you should get Goth Annie by answering the question I would sure like to hear it.

Edit: Getting downvotes for asking a question that isn't insulting anyone. GD logic right here.

Edit: Seems some people didn't get it, here I made a more clearer version

If I had a bunch of champion bundles that had the exclusive Goth Annie skin and 1 small group bought it off me for whatever reason (etc they bought it for everything inside, they bought it just for the skin), and then there was another larger group of people who weren't willing to spend as much but they still wanted the skin. Is it right that the smaller group of people should have to share their skins just because the larger group wants it but not have to pay?

This thread may make me look biased but I would honestly like to know why.

KinkyPinkyPie 02-01-2013 06:31 AM

Like i said give me the difference between the new price and the price i paid for it then idk who has it otherwise i think its a little bit bs

FIatulence 02-01-2013 06:32 AM

dont start another thread for this

Typhoom 02-01-2013 06:33 AM

I don't think the scenario you presented is very comparable to this situation. I'm personally completely fine with the sale because she's going on "sale" at full price of a normal skin and is only going to be a limited time.....plus if you really want the skin you can still get it, it's not limited edition or anything anyone can get it.

Voidgolem 02-01-2013 06:33 AM

because when you buy the bundle, assuming you're not a moron or someone with infinite money, you're buying Goth Annie and a bunch of champions.

All the sale does (or would have done) is put Goth Annie on her own.

Zaels 02-01-2013 06:34 AM

So basically you're saying we should never have skin sales. Ever.

DominatorV4 02-01-2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaels (Hozzászólás 34140863)
So basically you're saying we should never have skin sales. Ever.

Skin sales are fine but everyone know that Goth Annie and Huntress Sivir are... special

Voidgolem 02-01-2013 06:36 AM

So was Rusty Blitzcrank.

But probably not in the way you're trying to say.

Overlord Priere 02-01-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominatorV4 (Hozzászólás 34140700)
This is not a jab at anyone. Right now I am being completely neutral. I would just like to know why. Here is a question that relates to how people are feeling at the moment. So far no one has been able to answer this question.

If I had a big bag of money and gave it to 1 small group of people for whatever reason (etc they earned it, inherited it, won it), and then there was another larger group of people who didn't get anything but they still wanted the money. Is it right that the smaller group of people should give their money away just because the larger group wants it?

It's the same thing with Annie.

If you can give a valid answer as to why you should get Goth Annie by answering the question I would sure like to hear it.

You're absolutely right, people who bought the Annie bundle when they didn't own any of the champs it came with, got the gothic skin for free!

Why should they pay less than me, who would have to pay 2600 RP (after the 1300 back) for the skin! We should take it away from those players and make them actually pay for it!

TsKen 02-01-2013 06:36 AM

Weekly skin sales

people buy skin

complain about compensation.

how are Goth annie special? They are not exclusive or limited as riot stated since everybody can buy her through the bundle.