League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Short Lux montage, opinions? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3068182)

Fyal 02-01-2013 05:37 AM

Short Lux montage, opinions?

Hey guys, I put up a short montage with Lux, I'd appreciate some feedback. Go easy on me?

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_R6Ftx5KCo

Touche 02-01-2013 05:37 AM

Wow it's very nice :)

Fyal 02-01-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touche (Hozzászólás 34138531)
Wow it's very nice :)

Thanks a lot!

Skizzer 02-01-2013 05:53 AM

ya pretty good missed the nid a few time but good video..
p.s. shoulda saved the ulti's edit in a row for the ending finale kina imo

Cynical Rain 02-01-2013 05:57 AM

Not bad at all, I'd love to have a player like you on my team.

HOWEVER, making videos are mostly for *amazing* plays.

I'm talking unbelievable awesome stuff. It wasn't anything that would make me show it to others and say "that was so cool".

In my view, you should only post things like that. What you did here is what I'd expect (ideally) from any good lvl 30 player.

p.s

In my entire life, there's only been 1 thing I've pulled off that was *amazing* and it was an Anivia Wall which blocked off an entire team chasing after our Graves at 5% health in the jungle. Things like these are upload worthy, and they don't happen often.

Aquelarres 02-01-2013 06:04 AM

I always like Lux montages :)

Fyal 02-01-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynical Rain (Hozzászólás 34139279)

I'm talking unbelievable awesome stuff. It wasn't anything that would make me show it to others and say "that was so cool".

In my view, you should only post things like that. What you did here is what I'd expect (ideally) from any good lvl 30 player.

p.s

In my entire life, there's only been 1 thing I've pulled off that was *amazing* and it was an Anivia Wall which blocked off an entire team chasing after our Graves at 5% health in the jungle. Things like these are upload worthy, and they don't happen often.

Yah, I know what you mean, but like you said, "amazing" things are rare. I'm \not going for "this is a pro plays league channel". Going to post some casual videos, montages, some commentaries soon etc. I'd love putting up some really pro plays, but it's pretty hard to get them from just my plays, plus I'm not a great player :P. Thanks for the feedback though!

Fyal 02-01-2013 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skizzer (Hozzászólás 34139109)
ya pretty good missed the nid a few time but good video..
p.s. shoulda saved the ulti's edit in a row for the ending finale kina imo

Hehe, thanks. Was having a pretty derp game when i missed all those skills on nid. Decided to put it in because it was kinda funny :P.

xDrazzle 02-01-2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynical Rain (Hozzászólás 34139279)

p.s

yeah that doesnt sound amazing at all its more like a normal play where you block people with anivias wall because thats what its for

Pocky 02-01-2013 06:36 AM

It (the video) was pretty good overall. I liked the music choice and the editing, but most of the kills weren't anything remarkable! Not trying to be offensive ;;