League Seeding For Ranked Teams
Summoners, with the new patch in place, please be aware that any team that was previously ranked in the preseason
needs to play one more game to be seeded into a league. Your team standing will be based on your preseason rating as well as the results of this first game. After you have been seeded, you will be able to see all of the relevant medals and statistics pertaining to your ranked teams on your profile.
- How meaningful is the first game?
- The first game has the same weight as any game played during the preseason.
- Does this affect solo queue?
- No, everyone will be automatically pre-seeded into a solo queue league when the servers are back online.
- Does this affect both 5v5 and 3v3 queues?
- Yes, the first game in each queue where the team was already ranked will seed it into a league for that queue.
- Will I lose any of my teamís stats from the preseason?
- No, all of your stats from the preseason will carry over.
- What if I add a new member to my team before the first game after the patch? Will my team still get stats?