League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Miss Fortune - We Still Love You (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3066157)

BloodworksInc 01-31-2013 05:12 PM

Miss Fortune - We Still Love You

It's okay, Sarah. It's okay. I know life can be hard, sometimes people throw sticks and stones... and axes, at you while calling you names.

Sometimes people accuse you of using your beauty as a guise, a ploy to infiltrate and destroy society.

Sometimes minions look in your general direction and your only escape mechanic gets blown to hell, resulting in a 1v4 Gangbanging that you didn't get paid up-front for.

It's alright Sarah, your time is coming. Sooner or later Special Forces will recognize your brilliance, and your shimmering outfit of GodLiek status shall be revealed to us.

And yes.. Bullet Time has taken a bit of a hit. It's not the end of the world, it'll be okay Sarah. You have to trust in us, trust in the Noxian Hierarchy, they shall protect you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the standard, pre-requisite of satire is out of the way - THEY DID WHAT?!

Nah, I don't really think it's that bad of a nerf, I mean I'm a bit bummed by it as a huge MF fan, but I'll still use her as my main go-to for destroying all sentient life in Co - Op.

I'm sure however, people who play competitively have a much harsher view on that reduction of the grand ole' Bullet Time.

Thoughts?

Novavell 01-31-2013 05:21 PM

bullet time can be easily countered, all you have to do is walk out of it (unless your up against mage fortune) why the nerf and i don't really see a lot of mf in the 1st place so i can't understand the nerf. Well this is riot i'm talking about they must have a reason behind the nerf and i will respect their decision and judgement on the nerf

BloodworksInc 01-31-2013 05:29 PM

I am a bit confused about that myself, I know that Bullet Time procs on-hit items like Bloodthirster and Black Cleaver - so I know that was a concern. But quite honestly as an ADC, most of Fortune's damage is based on AAs.

I mean sure, when you have the right opportunity in a team fight, you use Bullet Time, of course. But the majority of her damage output as far as I can tell thus far in my, short time in LoL - is from AAs like most ADCs, and Double Up and Impure Shots.

Make It Rain would be more situational and for brush control than outright damage. And obviously team fights. But yeah.

PoroInPowerArmor 01-31-2013 05:47 PM

Bullet Time is already extremely situational. Now its even more situational :P

Vuther 01-31-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatOld1 (Hozzászólás 34116232)
Bullet Time is already extremely situational. Now its even more situational :P

Not really, MF's lack of escapes made teamfighting without using it first to soften the enemy up kinda suicidal.

Xoj 21 01-31-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novavell (Hozzászólás 34114841)
bullet time can be easily countered, all you have to do is walk out of it (unless your up against mage fortune) why the nerf and i don't really see a lot of mf in the 1st place so i can't understand the nerf. Well this is riot i'm talking about they must have a reason behind the nerf and i will respect their decision and judgement on the nerf

unless u are next to hear bullet time mid game will do 1000 damage and u will get it by all of it by the time your out of the range.

Luninareph 01-31-2013 06:54 PM

Great intro post, OP XD

Novavell 01-31-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xoj 21 (Hozzászólás 34119279)
unless u are next to hear bullet time mid game will do 1000 damage and u will get it by all of it by the time your out of the range.

ONE THOUSAND DAMAGE?????

Miss Fortune channels a barrage of bullets into a cone in front of her for 2 seconds, dealing 65/95/125 (+0.45) (+0.2) physical damage per bullet.

ok at maxed rank it does 125(+0.45) damage
lets say she is fed and as a BC 50 damage,BT 100 damage,LW 40 damage,IE 70 damage
(max base damage) 97+50+100+40+70= 357*(0.45)= 357+160= 517
max damage would be 517*2(seconds)= 1034

now let add in BC 25% maxed armour reduction and LW Armour reduction 35%

25%+35% = 60%

and if she gets you with ult and you have 50*(60%) armour will be left with 30 against 1034

1034-30= 1004 damage.

I have now reached my conclusion on her ult: damm that ult op

Xoj 21 you are correct that is dangerous

BloodworksInc 01-31-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luninareph (Hozzászólás 34119822)
Great intro post, OP XD

Why thank you :D

And yeah, I know the damage scaling can be a bit hit or miss. Especially with it proccing on-hit items, I get that. But it is as stated, pretty situational.

She has no way to run, Flash and Ghost -If you use Ghost on her that is- are it, her passive can be disrupted by Minions. Im not saying her Ult needs to be super powerful, I'm just kind of wondering the general idea behind this.

Its a channeled spell as is, so any CC interrupts it. And everyone focuses on her in team fights as is, the only real way to land this in a team fight is to hide behind everyone else - or gank. And sure you can do these two options, its just as said, situational to do so.

Shes an ADC, her primary damage comes from other avenues. I'm not saying THEY should be nerfed - sweet Mother of Noxus no, but I'm just wondering why they'd nerf her, situational, CC-destroyable Ult of all things.

Still not a big change to me anyway, just more of a; So what led you to this - sort of deal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No but seriously Sarah, contact Special Forces. They're taking their dear sweet time in pushing forth your requisition order.

BloodworksInc 01-31-2013 11:23 PM

Bump before bed - come on folks, someone must have some comments about this =O