League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Riot, stop removing mana regen! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3065941)

msgerbs 01-31-2013 05:35 PM

Riot, stop removing mana regen!

Or at least, add new items that DO give mana regen. There are basically no items with mana regen anymore. Manaless champions got buffs they didn't need, while mana users got hit hard. Teemo no longer has ANY viable mana regen items. Anybody else who wants even a little bit of mana regen is pretty much limited to Chalice now.

Why is it so wrong to be able to build just a little mana regen without having to go whole-hog and buy an item dedicated to it? If you're going to keep this up, you need to raise base mana regen on AP mana-users, otherwise you're pretty much screwing them over completely. You used to be able to build a little mana regen here, a little mana regen there, and not have to go too far out of your way to get it. Now you have to go completely out of your way and build a pretty much dedicated mana regen item. And what have mana users gotten to make up for such an obvious nerf/disadvantage?

glittergirl1995 01-31-2013 05:36 PM

tear items are insanely efficient if u need tons of mana. same with ROA. both work with him

dw im here 01-31-2013 05:37 PM

what champions really need mana regen? ? ? ?
?
?

VanceStubbs 01-31-2013 05:37 PM

Tear? Athene's?

What's that?!

msgerbs 01-31-2013 05:40 PM

Thanks for showing how carefully you read the post, guys. Tear and Athene's are both pretty much dedicated mana items for champions that need a lot of mana. What about if I only want a little extra mana regen? Then what?

IS1f86cf54b88179589488c 01-31-2013 05:41 PM

the mana regen on those items weren't very useful...its like giving mana regen to phantom dancers

the only thing it does is increasing the cost

uglyQT 01-31-2013 05:41 PM

i guess no one read op's post. He wants splashes of mana regen into core ap/caster items i.e zhyonas/hat (just examples).

He feels like mana champs who rely on early ap and have mild mana problems should not have to make the descision of going oom in lane/fights or having strong mid game damage. So building tear and rushing chalice is not really viable on them.

VanceStubbs 01-31-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msgerbs (Hozzászólás 34112551)
Thanks for showing how carefully you read the post, guys. Tear and Athene's are both pretty much dedicated mana items for champions that need a lot of mana. What about if I only want a little extra mana regen? Then what?

Get runes.

Seriously "little extra mana regen" won't change anything in the long run.

BigPatches 01-31-2013 05:42 PM

Lol I was ready to agree with this thread until you mentioned Teemo.

**** you.

Grockk 01-31-2013 05:42 PM

Nashor's Tooth
Combine cost reduced to 200 gold from 250 (total cost reduced to 2270 gold from 2500)
No longer grants any mana regen

WOW a crappy item got crappier!! sure we'll see everyone running around with this one!!!