League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Need help to improve my game ~1300 elo (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3065083)

bgza 01-31-2013 03:24 PM

Need help to improve my game ~1300 elo

Hello guys! First post on the forum! Please spare my bad English, my native langage is French.

I'm posting because I really want to improve my gameplay and I feel like I'm doing something wrong. With the time I'm investing in this game I should be better than that. You can lolking me: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28774977. My top elo this season is 1373 and I'm at 1254 right now.

I main nidalee, ezreal and anivia.

I don't think my KDA is that bad but it certaintly could be better.

I want to improve other champs now.

I would like to play these champs better: Jayce, Elise, Lee Sin, Twisted Fate, and many others. If anyone cares to help I'd appreciate :)

Thanks for you time.

Battlecast 01-31-2013 03:33 PM

I would say to stop playing just to gain elo, and play to get better. ie: Start noticing things you did wrong and try improving on those, and here's where most go wrong "With the time I'm investing in this game I should be better than that" If you truly invested time to get better, you would be better. have the mentality of winning and supporting teamates, as in don't rage them after they feed first blood, also, watch livestreams and notice the plays and things the top elo players do.

That's all the info i can give based on most of the forum posts I read, The rest is up to you.

CLG Garlicjuice 01-31-2013 03:37 PM

hey man I know how you feel, I'm at 580 elo right now its pretty easy now actually cuz I figured it out. You basically counter pick the champions the enemy team chooses in the queue.

And if you wanna be a pro just play Darius. I can give you good tips on him if you want. What you do with him is basically you wait for your team to get the enemy low and just ult them and you can keep ulting because it refreshes every time. Hopefully riot doesn't fix that bug. I can keep owning noobs and so can you.

Dsg19319 01-31-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlicjuice (Hozzászólás 34105165)
hey man I know how you feel, I'm at 580 elo right now its pretty easy now actually cuz I figured it out. You basically counter pick the champions the enemy team chooses in the queue.

And if you wanna be a pro just play Darius. I can give you good tips on him if you want. What you do with him is basically you wait for your team to get the enemy low and just ult them and you can keep ulting because it refreshes every time. Hopefully riot doesn't fix that bug. I can keep owning noobs and so can you.

seems legit

Carapace 01-31-2013 07:53 PM

As Slinyx said earlier, Forget about the ELO. Focus on your personal K/D and ability to coordinate with the team.

Ultimately, if you fret about ELO and blame teams, you will lose games.

Another thing, characters like ezreal, anivia, nidalee aren't very capable of carrying games.

If you get outplayed, pay attention to what the enemy did! There is always room for improvement - if you make a bad decision, chances are that bad decision will be bad in every situation in the future, so avoid doing it

Arkaiel 01-31-2013 08:09 PM

Well if u whant to climb out. Always choose baneable champs. Or champs ho can switch the course of a battle.
Amumu, Darius, Morgana, Malphite. Blitz(If they are Aviable. DONT DOUBTIT.)

There are another champs ho can switch the course of a bad match or make another players to be better.

Examples:

Morderkaiser (Can save u from a leaver or a bad carry.) Make their AD carry you pet and u can win some times a 4v5 match .
Leona (Hig CC... Reallly hig) Can make a bad team to win only becouse of all her stuns and cc. U can counter ganks to your adc...stun adc enemy..and stun a hole party. That can switch the course of a bad match or bad players.
Karthus(Pres R...Well done) This champ has a grate influence over the early game with ulty. " bad laners can benefit from your ulty when they engage 2v2. Or 1v1. and u will get feed without even kill your mid opponent.
Graves(W... and all blind) This champ is very usefull if u combine your positioning with his smoke bomb. Will confuse oponents during 5v5. Grate burst dmg and Att speed.

Well this are just some examples...find yours..
There are a lot of champs ho can turn the waves of battle..
Just try. But dont let champion selection too nothing.. Pick a good champ.
Or the best for the help of the team.
U dont have to be the most assasin..of all... u just need to make your team work...
And even a bad player will doit better.
See ya