League of Legends Community
12345 ... 10

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Champion & Skin Sale: Less-than-Epic Adventure (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3064793)

Amumu 01-31-2013 02:18 PM

Champion & Skin Sale: Less-than-Epic Adventure

• Friends! (No? Aww…) I’m Little Knight Amumu, and I've returned from a… less-than-epic adventure. 487 RP
  • Freljord's royalty reported that one of the Institute of War's recently-discovered artifacts, Mikael’s Crucible, had been stolen! The thief was identified as Exiled Morgana. 487 RP
  • Queen Ashe's magical Hawkshot guided my first steps into the Freljord tundra, but exploded a few seconds after I left the castle. I swear it wasn't my fault! 487 RP

• I traveled east across the sea to Ionia and learned that my partner Akali had already left to track the culprit. She was supposed to wait for me, but I guess she does have a tendency to dash away at a moment's notice. 395 RP
  • As I traveled through Noxus, I caught a glimpse of Cassiopeia slithering through the royal halls. She was cursed to become half-snake, you know. I was cursed to be alone forever. 440 RP
  • We tracked Morgana to the heart of the Plague Jungles. Wukong's spin on Wuju style was invaluable in aiding our passage. I'd show you some of his moves, but my arms are too stubby. 487 RP

We leapt from the treetops to accost the villain, but what we found was not what we expected. While Morgana had indeed pilfered Mikael's Crucible, we discovered that she was only trying to un-curse her hair, which had been magically bleached by a stray summoner spell.

Summoners, you have from February 1 to February 4 to take advantage of my little misunderstanding. After that, I'm denying any involvement. No one’ll ever know about my quest, as usual…

Tysheth 01-31-2013 04:25 PM

Inb4 "skin sale blacklist" guy
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coreporeal (Hozzászólás 15223871)
The Skin Sale Checklist.
Originally Created by Shingo Monster.
Edited and Modified by Coreporeal.

Last Updated Jan. 25th, 2013.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
This post has been created to inform potential skin buyers on the possibility of recently released skins that may be featured in an upcoming sale. Newly released skins may go on sale as early as three months after public release; however, this is all subject to change. With the exception of Limited-Edition and Legendary-status skins, every skin released before Aug. 16th has received a sale prior to the latest skin sale announcement, or is currently in the "unofficial" skin sale Blacklist. The next sale may contain at least 1 skin from the list below.

■ Aug. 16: Full Metal Rammus (975 RP).
■ Aug. 21: Headhunter Rengar (975 RP).
■ Aug. 31: Arcade Sona (975 RP).
■ Sept. 04: Pool Party Ziggs (975 RP), AstroNautilus (975 RP).
■ Sept. 13: Justicar Syndra (975 RP), Special Forces Gangplank (975 RP).
■ Sept. 14: Nemesis Jax (975 RP).
■ Sept. 21: Oktoberfest Gragas (975 RP).
■ Sept. 27: Mecha Kha'Zix (1350 RP), Sultan Tryndamere* (975 RP).
■ Oct. 01: Pentakill Olaf (975 RP).
■ Oct. 19: Rocket Girl Tristana (975 RP).
■ Oct. 26: Death Blossom Elise (975 RP).

*Was placed on sale upon release.

All skins not listed here have been placed on sale before, are currently on sale now or have just been announced to be going on sale in a couple of days. The only exceptions to these rules are either Limited-Edition or Legendary-status skins. "Blacklisted" skins are still eligible for skin sales.
With this in mind, it is advisable that you don't buy these skins unless you really want them NOW. (If that's the case, don't complain if you bought it and it happens to go on sale shortly afterwards).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riot's "Unofficial" Skin Sale Blacklist
Section created by Coreporeal
These are the only skins that have been absent from any sales since their introduction during Season 2. Skins to be considered to be "blacklisted" have been released to the public for more than six months, and as of yet have not been featured on a sale. The reason for this is, as of yet, unknown.
Listed from the oldest to the most recent.
■ July 7th, 2012: Full Metal Jayce (975 RP).
■ July 11th, 2012: Foxfire Ahri (975 RP).Infernal Alistar (975 RP).
■ July 24th, 2012: Muay Thai Lee Sin (975 RP).
■ July 27th, 2012: Rageborn Mundo (975 RP).

Skin(s) no longer Blacklisted due to the latest skin sale announcement(s): Currently, none.

(hippalus recently confirmed no more skin blacklist; these skins WILL be on sale sometime)

Aerith 01-31-2013 04:26 PM

Lovely; can finally get my sad little knight in shining armor

LOOK GIRL

Nuhliepoo 01-31-2013 04:27 PM

I'd say this sale is also less-than-epic

AkaOuji 01-31-2013 04:27 PM

YES!! Wukong finally, i might pick up Cass too and thankfully I've already gotten Akali with IP ^^

UltimaVC 01-31-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerith (Hozzászólás 34108362)
Second LOOK GIRL

Aren't you supposed to be dead?

Slymerz 01-31-2013 04:28 PM

Monkey Jungle here i come

Nexxas 01-31-2013 04:28 PM

Not the best sale :/

Look mom, I'm on the first page!

Smokapotumus 01-31-2013 04:30 PM

Phew my wallet is safe for yet another week.

Kollstag 01-31-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimaVC (Hozzászólás 34108447)
Aren't you supposed to be dead?

Woah now, spoilers.