Lzuruha Open - $50 prized event
This post is for promotional purposes only, if you have questions, contact me via PM for info.
This is the official rules and promotional thread for the Lzuruha Gaming Open, Lzuruha's first League of Legends constructed team tournament. This tournament will be run by Cinchil. We are looking for an excellent turnout for this event.
$50 in RP to the winning team. ($10 RP per player)
All participants will receive a ShootMania Storm Closed BETA key provided by Ubisoft.
Addition prizes TBA
Sign-ups start January 31st, 2013 and end February 21st.
Must play on the NA Server
Must be Summoner Level 30.
Free Agent Summoners must have at least 400 games played. (Ranked and Normal combined)
Any Lzuruha member may participate regardless of level or games played.
No entry fee required.
Team captains shall register their team as follows:
1. Click HERE and register to the site.
2. Click HERE to register your team on our sight. Be sure to have your members join the team on the site or they will not be counted as part of your roster.
3. Click HERE and click on Join Tournament. Chose your team from the drop-down menu and click 'Enter Team into Tournament' on the bottom right.
Free agents shall register as follows:
1. Click HERE and register to the site.
2. Click HERE and click on Send Private Message. Include you summoner name, level, and role preferred in the message and send.
1. All rounds are bo1, single elimination except for the championship and third place match which is a bo3. This tournament is a 5v5 tournament. All games will be played on Summoner's Rift in tournament draft mode, which will include standard bans.
2. The tournament will be played on February 23rd, 2013. All teams will be expected to be present staring at 2:30 PM EST for a 3:00 PM EST start time. All games will be played on Saturday, February 23rd or Sunday February 24th. Teams will check in by 2:45pm EST games will begin promptly at 3pm EST. Each round will take place on the hour (Round 1 at 3:00, Round 2 at 4:00, etc.) Teams have until 15 minutes after the designated start time to begin a game. If a team fails to show by that time they will forfeit the match unless otherwise instructed by an Lzuhura admin.
3. This tournament is open to all teams. Feel free to inform your friends that they are welcome to play. All individuals prohibited in the last tournament are now welcome. This tournament will run with a maximum of 32 teams, thus it will have 5 rounds.
4. The format of the tournament will be single elimination.
5. All disputes will be settled by the tournament organizers - Any Lzuruha admins who choose not to participate by playing and myself. Our decision will be final.
6. Players who carry themselves in a disrespectful manor during the event will receive an automatic ban from the next event, as well as other potential consequences to be determined later after consultation with other admins. These penalties could be severe. Do not ruin this tournament for your fellow players by being that person. If you sign up, be prepared to spend the evening playing respectfully. Likewise for consistent disconnections, you and your team are responsible for any connection issues.
7. The tournament's final game as well as other games dependent on availability may be casted by Lzuruha’s media team. Games chosen for casting will be at the media team's discretion if casting is arranged. The winning team's captain shall make themselves available for interview with the casting team at the conclusion of the championship match if so requested.
8. All teams shall have a designated team captain. The captain will be the only person who communicates with other team captains and the tournament organizers for tournament business. Team captains are also responsible for registering their team in this thread. Registrations for teams must be submitted on or by February 22nd, 2013 and cannot be altered after that point. Teams shall register with a full five players.
9. Teams shall begin and finish all tournament matches with the same five players. Teams have the option of registering with up to eight players, three of which are deemed Team Alternates. These players may replace any team member at the start of any game. Teams are not required to have a Team Alternate. A Team Alternate may not register with any other team or as a free agent. Conversely, teams are obligated to play any team that has shown up short because of an emergency. If no emergency has occurred or a player refuses to play that team will forfeit.
10. Registrations for free agents will be accepted up until February 21st, 2013. Free agents will be used to create extra teams via individuals who were unable to secure a team for themselves. Free agents are NOT guaranteed a spot in the competition. Free agents shall check this thread the night of February 22nd, 2013 to see if they are selected for a team and post acknowledging their availability.
11. All teams must abide by the Summoner’s Code of Conduct at all times while participating in the tournament.
Stoppage of Play/Restarting Games:
If a player disconnects before first blood or 6:00 minutes (in game time) the game may be restarted. If this happens more than twice in a row the team with the disconnected player(s) will forfeit their match. (We're on a tight schedule; sorry it has to be that way.)
If a player submits a complaint in game or to an admin before the 6:00 minute mark the game may be restarted only if both teams agree to do so or if an Admin specifically states it should be so. (Attempt to resolve the issue within the game before going directly to an Admin.)
If an unintentional disconnection occurs within 6:00 minutes from the start of the match & before first blood, or a player’s client crashes or fails to load after champion selection, then the match must be restarted. Otherwise if the unintentional disconnection occurs after those milestones, the game will continue as normal. The crashed player may reconnect into the game as soon as they are able.
If a player intentionally disconnects without specifying a reason, then the game will continue as normal.
If a server crash occurs, then the tournament director will decide between restarting the game and awarding the game to one of the teams. As a guideline, a game victory will only be awarded in a situation where one team was on the verge of certain defeat (e.g. A nexus was about to be destroyed).
Free Agent teams: (all free agent teams are not set in stone and may be shifted to fit the needs of the players upon tournament start)
I will take into account each player's most desired role(s) and as always any questions/concerns may be directed towards me via this thread or via PM here on the forums or in game.
Free Agent Team:
Team is drafted randomly based on positions desired and will be added to the bracket automatically by me.
Questions may be directed towards me via PM or in game as Cinchil. Please promote the tournament to your fellow friends and LoL players - Best of luck in the Lzuruha Open to all. Again, free agent teams randomly generated.
Bump. The site is now fully up and running. We hope to see you all there!
Yet another shameless bump. Updated sign-ups
Website is hard to navigate
On step 3 I receive: Error. Invalid tournament
On step 2 I created a team and accidentally kicked myself out. I can't make a new team or add myself back to it.
My team: http://mylzh.net/teams.php?do=viewteam&id=3
Signed up and ready to play!
It's extremely difficult to navigate your website. Seems like I'm putting too much work into finding out how I can add people to my team. I can't even get to my team without the links posted in the Opening.
Edit: Seriously? White text on a white background? I have to highlight everything to see it. -.-
That is being dealt with as you post. Please bear with us as this is a brand new site.
Only 28 Slots left open!
The free agents have banded together to create a team! God help us all.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:51 AM.|
(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc