League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   trundle need rework (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3063724)

ItachiEdoT 01-31-2013 06:53 AM

trundle need rework

the truth I bought recently and I liked but seeing well, trundle needs a rewrok at least something to do better in jungle, not saying it's bad is that as the league of legends is updated best jungle out trundle is made ​​qu a champion undervalued, in my opinion the pillar should be something like stun viktor but this: first you should slow down and after a while snared so serious should do something better I say, not swamps trap? and should also have at least one skill rather than hurt, just one: S, should increase at least a little damage to his Q and that the pillar is not such a bad idea in my opinion, and I hope this does not bother to some :)

CoolSpot2 01-31-2013 07:01 AM

Whos Trundle?

ItachiEdoT 01-31-2013 07:04 AM

yeah... jungles are best, compare hecarim ,diana or maokai

Skeleton Dancer 01-31-2013 07:23 AM

I love jungling with Trundle.

Start Q machete 5 pots, go Wolves-Blue-Wraiths-Red-Golems-Wolves-Wraiths. Work towards either tenacity boots or boots5. Get wriggles.

Level QWQER if you don't need to gank too hard early, level QWEQ if you need an early gank. Max max Q first. Use Contaminate to boost aspd and movement after a fight starts, and try to make sure you don't screw teammates with Pillar. Trundle's not a killy assassin jungle, he's a tanky annoying chaser. You're best suited to set up kills for your teammates while picking off wounded squishies when you can. Your Q steals damage, use it on any unit to keep it charged, it's like a free 40 attack damage all the time. The debuff is okay and doesn't hurt at all.

I get wriggles, then work towards either Randuins or Mallet. Randuins tends to help earlier on, Mallet if you're actually being aggressive and chasing down squishies. Warmogs never hurts either. Remember, tanky. Your passive will activate with any enemy unit, whether neutral or on the other team; it does not activate for your team.

DISCLAIMER i'm not pro

ItachiEdoT 01-31-2013 07:31 AM

have a point but I do not think one would fall ill rework :)

TheOnlyJaces 01-31-2013 08:37 AM

I agree that Trundle is damn weak. Probly one of the worst 1v1 champ.
I believe he is good in 5v5 but in 3s he is a joke.

ItachiEdoT 01-31-2013 08:51 AM

see it ...! He's right he's a joke, no jungles should improve with better than season 3

ThundergodThorca 01-31-2013 09:05 AM

but i just played him and soloed baron nashor

ItachiEdoT 01-31-2013 09:13 AM

should do a rewrok to be more balanced and that the pillar that do sanerd not so bad and yet I think it should come out a legendary skin such as a full-metal trundle I do not look so bad but I think it is would begin to play because I really feel like I was the only one to play around with trundle league of legends

Invisibleally 01-31-2013 09:22 AM

Oh, people my people....Our selfless Trundle is not weak: The key is to power up his W (contaminate)- he desperately needs that movement and attack speed!