League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Player Behavior (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Is it impossible for me to get a teamwork ribbon? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3059044)

The Soraka 01-29-2013 07:57 PM

Is it impossible for me to get a teamwork ribbon?

I have 23 friendlies
I have 15 helpfuls
I have 89 teamworks
I have 28 honorable opponents

Is it impossible for me to get a ribbon because i have some 2700 total LoL games played?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&output=html

I get a lot of teamworks because I support a lot and pretend to be positive in game. (Even though I'm calling my teammates ****ing ******* who should kill themselves for recalling at their 1st or 2nd tower when the enemy team has an assassin MIA and this is the 1400s they should know not to be such ****ing ******* by now.)
I say Good Job when they get kills, and I call MIAs and REs cause I have a gaming keyboard with macro keys.
I tell them not to fight because it doesn't accomplish anything.
Why am I without a ribbon?

I've heard people getting honorable opponent with only 30 some honors. =(

Oz SammyD X 01-30-2013 04:31 AM

I have I think 190 teamwork(I forgot), I still have no ribbon so I think it is a bit unfair how people with only 30 get one while people with over 100 or 200 still don't have one, I've only gotten like 15 from my friends all my others are random people, I do wish the system would change because someone with like 190 like me should have a ribbon.

Enterti 01-30-2013 02:02 PM

All ribbons besides honorable opponent are given based on a combination of honors. You need to have it in more than teamwork alone.

bloodyrose0 01-31-2013 12:21 PM

I first got great teammate (green) at almost 70 points, Yellow ribbon at 13 points of helpful..This happened the second month I started playing LOL, I had like 150 games played at that time.I think it's more like these...in my case, back then, I received at least one teamwork point per game, sometimes two in the same game, and then another game without getting any. I think its more about the number of points you get compared to the number of games you've ever played

bloodyrose0 01-31-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodyrose0 (Hozzászólás 34096990)
I first got great teammate (green) at almost 70 points, Yellow ribbon at 13 points of helpful..This happened the second month I started playing LOL, I had like 150 games played at that time.I think it's more like these...in my case, back then, I received at least one teamwork point per game, sometimes two in the same game, and then another game without getting any. I think its more about the number of points you get compared to the number of games you've ever played

I still got my green ribbon, even if I don't receive as many points as before. I guess it's also because of my behaviour.

bloodyrose0 01-31-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X (Hozzászólás 34049537)
I have I think 190 teamwork(I forgot), I still have no ribbon so I think it is a bit unfair how people with only 30 get one while people with over 100 or 200 still don't have one, I've only gotten like 15 from my friends all my others are random people, I do wish the system would change because someone with like 190 like me should have a ribbon.

Maybe because, as I said, they got those 30 points in only 10 games, and not in 50 games

Keonyn 01-31-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just me Soraka (Hozzászólás 34039730)
I've heard people getting honorable opponent with only 30 some honors. =(

It's much tougher to get honorable opponent. Where as if you play with people you know they can just dump honors on you every game and people can simply farm the honor system that way, so honors from your teammates mean much less. Getting an honor from an opponent however is something you truly have to earn.