League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Player Behavior (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Banned for life...and i deserved it. Please read. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3058816)

Chipmeister101 01-29-2013 05:54 PM

Banned for life...and i deserved it. Please read.

Excuse me, its your loyal summoner Chipmeister101... im so very sorry for what i have done to the community with my anger but i swear to god in heaven that i will change my ways even if i have to rip my keyboard from my laptop. I have spent hundreds of dollars in rp on this game and i swear to god in heaven i will change my ways. I desperately send this email in an attempt at help in the matter that i have been permanently banned, and i ask for no sympathy in this term. I have not acted properly on the fields of justice, but please have mercy and allow me to try one more time at fixing my attitude in game... i have invested much of my life into your amazing game and i do not wish to stop playing. i can change and i have been trying very hard but my grandmother died and for a few games i just got angry too easily and acted like a bad person. Please find it in your hearts to give this summoner another chance in this amazing game i have invested so much time into. I need to change and i dont want to just start another smurf account and be the same disrespectful player... i wish to change and i do not want to waste my hundreds of dollars i have spent because i have misbehaved. No matter your choice, i will continue playing your amazing game, but please give me one last chance. I know i have said it a lot, and i have slowly progressed to be a better player. but please, this time, i need your help and i am so so so very sorry i have done this. I know i have said some bad things, but i just want your chance... please. This game has gotten me through many rough times and its one of the reasons life is fun. I play with friends and family alike, and they tried helping me calm down in games. Sometimes i just lose my temper, and i know its wrong. But please....please... allow me to continue playing your fantastic game. All i hope is that there is any hope i can redeem my ways on my account. Any help would be so very appreciated...

Enterti 01-29-2013 05:56 PM

Too late.

Jeddite 01-29-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

i dont want to just start another smurf account and be the same disrespectful player.
You werent any different after the warning and multiple suspensions on your main. So yeah... cry sum moor.

Dreamspitter 01-29-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Hozzászólás 33432435)
Actually, if we're permabanning you we don't want your money or your time. Just find another game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post33432435

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chipmeister101 (Hozzászólás 34037433)
Excuse me, its your loyal summoner Chipmeister101... im so very sorry for what i have done to the community with my anger but i swear to god in heaven that i will change my ways even if i have to rip my keyboard from my laptop. I have spent hundreds of dollars in rp on this game and i swear to god in heaven i will change my ways. I desperately send this email in an attempt at help in the matter that i have been permanently banned, and i ask for no sympathy in this term. I have not acted properly on the fields of justice, but please have mercy and allow me to try one more time at fixing my attitude in game... i have invested much of my life into your amazing game and i do not wish to stop playing. i can change and i have been trying very hard but my grandmother died and for a few games i just got angry too easily and acted like a bad person. Please find it in your hearts to give this summoner another chance in this amazing game i have invested so much time into. I need to change and i dont want to just start another smurf account and be the same disrespectful player... i wish to change and i do not want to waste my hundreds of dollars i have spent because i have misbehaved. No matter your choice, i will continue playing your amazing game, but please give me one last chance. I know i have said it a lot, and i have slowly progressed to be a better player. but please, this time, i need your help and i am so so so very sorry i have done this. I know i have said some bad things, but i just want your chance... please. This game has gotten me through many rough times and its one of the reasons life is fun. I play with friends and family alike, and they tried helping me calm down in games. Sometimes i just lose my temper, and i know its wrong. But please....please... allow me to continue playing your fantastic game. All i hope is that there is any hope i can redeem my ways on my account. Any help would be so very appreciated...

Chipmeister101 01-29-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeddite (Hozzászólás 34037593)
You werent any different after the warning and multiple suspensions on your main. So yeah... cry sum moor.

Yes i know it's true, but i did change and get better and stayed unsuspended for many months... but something tragic happened and set me off once again into my bad habits. I know i screwed up on MANY occasions but i only ask for sympathy. I am not crying, i am just extremely sad... and i just want to prove myself.

meadow 01-29-2013 06:09 PM

Look, there was a reform way some time back... But the reform rate was below 5% or something? Anyway, way too low.

You've been warned, likely four times timebanned and now after you've been permanently banned you see the err of your side?

See it like a prison, lifelong sentence. Or maybe that was a bit too extreme since you can make another account but meh.

Chipmeister101 01-29-2013 06:11 PM

I'm sorry i screwed up. Just think if you were in this situation. I'm not trying to be forgiven or ANYTHING. just to be able to prove im not a terrible player or person. All i ask is to talk to a riot employee...not a bot or an automated system... can i please have that given to me after the years i have played?

Chipmeister101 01-29-2013 06:13 PM

Meadow i have tried so much to be better and for a long time i wasn't very bad at all. I was getting much better but something just happened and i reverted. The things i got banned for were all in about a day, and i regret it a lot. I just want to talk to someone... And i dont know how i could

Dreamspitter 01-29-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chipmeister101 (Hozzászólás 34038039)
I'm sorry i screwed up. Just think if you were in this situation. I'm not trying to be forgiven or ANYTHING. just to be able to prove im not a terrible player or person. All i ask is to talk to a riot employee...not a bot or an automated system... can i please have that given to me after the years i have played?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_kwxmaJ3U

Appropriate.

Jeddite 01-29-2013 06:14 PM

I dont really need to concern myself about being "in this situation". Some 2000 games played and not even a warning. Some of us were banned from "video games" before you were spawned, so while this experience is a first for you (WELCOME 2 LIFE, SON), it's not so those of us who arent turdloafs.