League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Art Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   @Riot IronStylus: Love for Sejuani's Current Design! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3057844)

A Bad Idea 01-29-2013 01:54 PM

@Riot IronStylus: Love for Sejuani's Current Design!

Hey Iron. I'm not sure what the more popular feedback about Sejuani is artwise, but I want to show my support and love for her current design before anything drastic happens to her artistically! I know chainmail bikinis get a bad rap for being what they are, but I feel like Sejuani pulls it off with bravado and flair. The amount of skin she shows isn't a sign of weakness or objectification, it's a showing of her endurance, confidence and grit as told by her lore. It's a strong statement that loudly defies her circumstances, and elevates a theme that was already established by Ashe before her: women from Freljord are tough as nails, and don't need obsessive amounts of armor to survive the cold frigid north. I feel that the juxtaposition between her costume and her background only emboldens her strength of character, and that it puts her on par (if not beyond) with bold and mighty Tryndamere, who rules the tundra without a shirt! Her bold and primal design has really stuck to me, and I feel it reads very well as 'the Rogue Queen of Freljord', to juxtapose against the Ashe's more modest look. I love her design because it dares to challenge the status quo, and winning with her feels more rewarding as a result.

I also open this thread for other users to show your support for Sejuani's current design. I feel that with the nature of the internet being as it is, not enough support is shown for things that people love. Ironstylus, if you get this, I hope this is sufficient food for thought in considering Sejuani's art direction for the future.

This is not a thread for bashing Sejuani's current design, this is a thread for Sejuani fans to gather and show support.
If you want to troll or debate, make your own thread.

Thank you for your time.

Lolita Theory 02-01-2013 10:49 AM

I highly support this . I'd be devastated to log-on one day to see that her art had been changed, since it really isn't necessary to change her splash art. I can't stand when people complain about her attire. It's not like they have a lot of other champs rolling through blizzards in bikinis, lol. It really fits her lore and adds a bit of variety to the game. She was the second champ I bought when I first joined League and has remained my favorite even though I may not play her as much anymore. She looks badass and that's why I bought her to begin with.

Thessalonike 02-01-2013 10:56 AM

Put this in Meddlers thread.

A Bad Idea 02-12-2013 12:20 PM

Thanks for the support guys. I reposted in Meddler's thread, and I'd like to continue spreading awareness for Sejuani fans. Does IronStylus have a thread for Sejuani?