League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   So who else reads this thread i watch other players complain? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3057341)

BloodyGumz 01-29-2013 09:09 AM

So who else reads this thread i watch other players complain?

Almost every single player who posts their ban complains about how it's BS and they shouldn't be banned. I love reading these because everyone thinks they are innocent and gets downvoted cuz they are full of it XD.

But i hear downvote is the new upvote.

PenguinKillBear 01-29-2013 09:11 AM

I am not sure what this is about.

meadow 01-29-2013 09:14 AM

I'm not quite sure where the OP is hammering on.

170 Calories 01-29-2013 09:14 AM

Thats because this forum is blessed with some of this games worst behaved players. They plead innocence until you have pointed out the wrongs. Then they say that the tribunal is to blame, until you point out that we didnt go find them, they found us.

Fact is that these people are unliked by so many players that they end up here, and we do our best to make sure the toxic ones are shown the door.

Docboy2196 01-29-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 170 Calories (Hozzászólás 34020932)
Thats because this forum is blessed with some of this games worst behaved players. They plead innocence until you have pointed out the wrongs. Then they say that the tribunal is to blame, until you point out that we didnt go find them, they found us.

Fact is that these people are unliked my so many players that they end up here, and we do our best to make sure the toxic ones are shown the door.

Profile much? You are telling us in this statement that 100% of the reports submitted are 100% accurate and deserve punishment? That there are no retaliation reports? Reports just to report?

170 Calories 01-29-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Docboy2196 (Hozzászólás 34021971)
Profile much? You are telling us in this statement that 100% of the reports submitted are 100% accurate and deserve punishment? That there are no retaliation reports? Reports just to report?

If you read what I wrote I said we try to show the toxic ones out. That means the falsely accused we do our best to pardon. As a matter of fact I pardon about 2 cases a day for false reports. To be honest here about 99% of people that make it into the tribunal are guilty. We only get to see five games, if this were run by Riot it would be 100% because they can see all your games.

Lord Ferret 01-29-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Docboy2196 (Hozzászólás 34021971)

yes there are functions in place to take care of those who report just to report.

They had did a spree a while ago (couple of months now) Where they banned those who had a high reporting rate and where reported a lot themselves (they looked over games on how they behaved.) And banned those people for a week. I believe they did it again recently but I can not prove that.

Kirska 01-29-2013 11:31 AM

It's great entertainment, even better when a red shows up to slam one of them with facts.

AZ Vaelen 01-29-2013 11:54 AM

I read just to see how the effective the Tribunal is as I am just starting out in LoL (Dota, Dota 2, HoN player). Seems to be doing a fine job as I have barely seen any threads where the person should not have been banned.

170 Calories 01-29-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ Vaelen (Hozzászólás 34025387)
I read just to see how the effective the Tribunal is as I am just starting out in LoL (Dota, Dota 2, HoN player). Seems to be doing a fine job as I have barely seen any threads where the person should not have been banned.

It does work well. Its not perfect but this is the best system ive seen as a gamer.