League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Can someone tell me what i did wrong, Tribunal Case. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3055794)

Dotislav Pro 01-28-2013 06:43 PM

Can someone tell me what i did wrong, Tribunal Case.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/433207/#nogo EUW game

I just want to know why am i banned so i can fix it in the future.

it is easy for anyone to invent something that someone did not say just because he wants me to get ban, cuz i did not played well or i don't know, case 2 (check the behavior of Riven towards me, and he must be the one who invented all this).

I have not offended anyone, i just played my game.
Should i stop speak in games? or i can be banned for that too?

Thanks.

embalmdk 01-28-2013 06:45 PM

Tried reviewing.... i believe the link is not working, check and post again.

Dotislav Pro 01-28-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by embalmdk (Hozzászólás 34004477)
Tried reviewing.... i believe the link is not working, check and post again.

I was aware of that, now I've fixed it, please try it now.

Shiister 01-28-2013 06:49 PM

Case 1: You complained a lot

Case 2: No idea what you did to make team upset at you.

I would skip.

xystris 01-28-2013 06:52 PM

open a support ticket? think game 2 you were trolled by a premade. pretty common in eu servers haha.
less chatting always helps in these cases though. it's not a social network.

embalmdk 01-28-2013 07:00 PM

First game a lot of sarcasm e.g. ur great players and I'm bad. You also called the team great, and in your speak meaning poor. You ragged on Jayce for no damage (learn to play your own game not the other guys) you did not help him or suggest how to build you were just negative.

Second game again you ragged on Jayce, dont know why. You also muted a player as your first action within nothing said which is very suspicious and tends to indicate something happened in champ select. You did not participate much with the others and your attitude indicates you did not care and did not play the game. Again sarcasm where you say the opposite of your intent. The sarcasm is fairly obvious so the intent was to use the words to cause hurt to the team.

Retaliation is not justification for toxicity. You were definitely retaliating often using sarcasm. If I had this case it would have been 60/40 in favor of a punish. Seems that others though the same.

DrJohanzaKafuhu 01-28-2013 07:00 PM

Just looking at the case, while yes Riven and her friends were quite mean to you, you did not help matters. To just point out the first 3 rules of the Summoners Code.

Support your Team
Drive Constructive Feedback
Facilitate Civil Discussion

You did not support your team, your criticism was harsh and not constructive or supportive, and you quickly took a sarcastic tone in every single disagreement. No one likes sarcasm. Its important that when you criticize your team, that you do it in a way that is inoffensive. Rather than just say what they did wrong and try to shove it down their throat, which will make people defensive. Try suggesting a better way to handle things in the future and let it go at that.

Too recap, I see it as your rudeness and sarcasm that got you punished.

Dotislav Pro 01-28-2013 07:14 PM

People you know, i do not operate well with words, it is difficult :(. Maybe I ever hurt someone and I'm not aware of that, you are probably right. All of this i write by google translate and i need time to translate your text to see what you've written. sometimes I do not know what someone is really thinking or someone dont see what i meant to say.

Should i stop talking in games? :( I tryed it too but it is not fun

embalmdk 01-28-2013 07:17 PM

You dont need to stop talking, just be more relaxed. It is a game, let the other guys play their game and you play yours. Talk about beating down the towers or killing the other players, not about how good or bad you are or the team is, just play. An insult, no matter how rosy coloured, is still an insult.

Dotislav Pro 01-28-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by embalmdk (Hozzászólás 34005697)
You dont need to stop talking, just be more relaxed. It is a game, let the other guys play their game and you play yours. Talk about beating down the towers or killing the other players, not about how good or bad you are or the team is, just play. An insult, no matter how rosy coloured, is still an insult.

I just wanted to give him good advice to look because the guides is changed after the new season