League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Fan Fiction (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   My OC (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3055597)

Frost Archer 01-28-2013 05:56 PM

My OC

Please ignore if you're not interested, just practicing my character building skills. No, not putting this in Concepts, since I'm making her for FanFiction, not the game. Also, relation to LoL: Unsure if Summoner or Champion.

Name: Amethyst (means Not Intoxicated)

Race: British. Kinda. Just European. Like Chloe from Uncharted.
[Edit] She's Australian... I've always liked Australian girls....
I originally went for Asian cuz I couldn't think of a race with black hair. Then I remembered that I love british accents.

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 112 lbs

Hair: Black (Raven Blue tinge)
Bangs over left eye. Long single braid down to the back, opposite her navel. Hair along side of face covering ears. (NO! NOT SIDEBURNS)

Eyes: Pearl Grey (My favourite colour had to be in here somewhere)

Clothing: Short white kimono with salmon red sash. Red bow in braid. Violet wrist warmers. Navy blue fingerless gloves. White knee high boots with pink sashes around each ankle. Single feather in hair. (where braid starts)
(If she is a summoner, then this would be her ordinary attire. For summoning: Boring purple cloaks.)
(If Champion, favours daggers and whatnot. Has enormous claymore on her back. Ok, maybe not a claymore.)

[Edit}
So, I was looking at this the other day, and decided for a remake, somewhat. So basicly, she's the same appearence wise, but not quite the same with the clothing. I was kinda going for an african safari kinda look, then remembered that Cait has a skin like that T_T so I'm stuck there.
Anyway, I wanted to make her have this overly protective brother who happens to be a rather high ranking official in the Ionian military. Then I remembered Irelia. T_T
The thing is, I don't care. He's someone in that military! so head on over to page 2 for more info on him.

Any suggestions? Opinions? Etc.?

kittytoast 01-28-2013 08:07 PM

She's not heavy enough. She weighs as much as me and I'm 5 feet tall. Even if she were skinny like everyone else in the League, a healthy/ideal weight for that height would be 126 ish.

Outfit sounds a bit too much like Ahri's what with the short skirt knock off kimono...

Frost Archer 01-29-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittytoast (Hozzászólás 34007459)
She's not heavy enough. She weighs as much as me and I'm 5 feet tall. Even if she were skinny like everyone else in the League, a healthy/ideal weight for that height would be 126 ish.

Outfit sounds a bit too much like Ahri's what with the short skirt knock off kimono...

Damn it Kitty, your making me self conscious about my body! T_T But that would be kinda strange. I'm 6' (Ok, 5' 11") and only 130 :/ Eh, muscles weigh more than fat I guess. (I'm not even fat. Just emancipated XD) I guess that's my problem. My friend who is 5' 7" weighs 120, looks super skinny, but is extremely fit. Then again, for a ninja, you would need to be fit....

There are too many ninja's anyway. How about pilgrim? XD Just an ordinary traveler that on occasion whups ass. So forget daggers and shuriken, she's using just her fists >: D

OMG I just thought of the perfect title for her: The Lost Pilgrim. :D Looks like I'll be transfering some info here into the Concepts forum after all! this will mostly focus on her lore. One of her quotes can counter Ezreal's "I need a map" XD

... Unfortunately, that sounds kinda true. :( The Ahri part. The problem with clothing a woman is that you either make her fully armoured, or really revealing. I wanted to get something that gives a really easy going feel. Beautiful like an flower is beautiful, not hot, cute or sexy. I'll have to give it to riot, but they did a spectacular job with Guquin Sona and Spellthief Lux. (I still like original more >: D)

I suddenly feel like making a male counterpart :/ But if he follows my nature, he would be like a doctor.

Theamp4 01-29-2013 08:28 AM

Interesting...

I'll see what I can do with this >:3

I can't seem to imagine her in my head very well at the moment, is there any other descriptions you haz?

BTW I'm 6'0 and I weigh 110.

Beat that.

Frost Archer 01-29-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theamp4 (Hozzászólás 34019948)
Interesting...

I'll see what I can do with this >:3

I can't seem to imagine her in my head very well at the moment, is there any other descriptions you haz?

BTW I'm 6'0 and I weigh 110.

Beat that.

Hmm. I might make a drawing on DA. Another thing to be jealous of Kitty to be about. She's so artistic T_T. It's gonna be shoddy but I'll see what to do.

And; I give up. You win. XD

Theamp4 01-29-2013 09:42 AM

Art? You mean these stick figures I have? Pshht. I know how to art >.> <.<

And if it's good, I might have a request for you as well :3

Frost Archer 01-29-2013 10:15 AM

Sure? What?

Theamp4 01-29-2013 10:19 AM

Uhm...

Well, I'd like 2 pictures actually >_>

One of Auron

and Have you heard of Mystia Lorelei? <3

Frost Archer 01-29-2013 11:53 AM

Searched her up. You want me to draw them? Erm, have you seen my DA Page? But if you want, sure.

Theamp4 01-29-2013 02:49 PM

Mystia will work perfectly for the anime style, and you draw that good.

If you want, I can give you a FULL description of Auron, I'm only holding onto the rest of it from the fan fic because of reasons unknown to the readers >:3