League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   LoL Tribunal (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3055407)

comme ta envie 01-28-2013 05:09 PM

LoL Tribunal

Remove the tribunal, OR make it so to be eligible for the tribunal, you have at least 3 people reporting you, so it's not a random duo that's angry. I've been banned until the 31st, every game only 1 person reported me, except last game, which was two persons... Oh, and the last game, I got reported for inappropriate name.

In every single game, but the last (1 death more than my kills) I've been positive, and I haven't used many bad words.

I get the feeling that the tribunal is full of either extreme white knights that punish at the first sight of profanity, or either really butt hurt people who got banned once and decided to punish everyone...

Wake up people, if someone's positive and carrying you, even if he's a bit of a ******, who cares. I rarely report people just because they're "negative". I've yet to see a child playing in the big LoL teams, so why should a few insults / bad words be punished with a ban?

/discuss

Getsuei 01-28-2013 05:12 PM

If you wish to discuss, please post your reform card so it is not a word-of-mouth discussion.

Pickwick2 01-28-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SankTheTank (Hozzászólás 34000914)
Wake up people, if someone's positive and carrying you, even if he's a bit of a ******, who cares.

Evidently the people playing with you cared, in a lot of your games. Lyte and other Riot employees have explained numerous times that it takes a lot of reports and a high percentage of report-receiving games to get into the Tribunal--getting reported in something like 25% of your games, as opposed to <5% for most players. I'm sure I've also read that reports from premade groups count as one, not as one from each member.

So what you can learn from this is that most of the people around you disagree with you, and would rather have a congenial teammate than a jerk, even if the jerk is as good as you claim to be. So shape up or ship out.

Redjik 01-28-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SankTheTank (Hozzászólás 34000914)
Remove the tribunal, OR make it so to be eligible for the tribunal, you have at least 3 people reporting you, so it's not a random duo that's angry. I've been banned until the 31st, every game only 1 person reported me, except last game, which was two persons... Oh, and the last game, I got reported for inappropriate name.

In every single game, but the last (1 death more than my kills) I've been positive, and I haven't used many bad words.

I get the feeling that the tribunal is full of either extreme white knights that punish at the first sight of profanity, or either really butt hurt people who got banned once and decided to punish everyone...

Wake up people, if someone's positive and carrying you, even if he's a bit of a ******, who cares. I rarely report people just because they're "negative". I've yet to see a child playing in the big LoL teams, so why should a few insults / bad words be punished with a ban?

/discuss

1) Single reports are often times all someone gets (and often times they legitimately broke the SC, meaning they validated themselves a punishment. So this right off the bat makes no sense to remove.

2) Your score is completely irrelevant. Poorly skilled players get treated the same as you do.

3) The term White Knight when used in this forum is almost unanimously used by people who fail to understand the tribunal which is fully-supported by Riot, who is constantly reviewing cases and judgements (and almost always finds them to be correct). It's also supported by the majority of the playerbase. You not liking itmatters next to nothing.

4) Spam punish Tribunal users will receive less cases, revoked trib access, or votes equating to 0% of the final decision. Also, Riot has already stated this is not an issue several times. They dont have a guy in a dark room trying to review judgements each Sunday night. They have a team doing it on the daily.

All in all, you fail to grasp one underlying truth that could've saved you the time it took to make this thread. Riot Lyte has stated that the SC and social structure of Leauge was created because they do not plan to replicate what other game companies have done in the past. They want a positive community filled with people who do not disrespect other players and create negative environments. They would rather have the 5-10 Shaco playing then the 20-3 Ahri if it means the more positive player continues to play the game, that player being Shaco.

Your score, your opinion of the Summoners Code; it doesn't matter.

You are given a choice from a private company who gets to make the rules; Learn to play by the standards you agreed to or they'll warn, ban, and then perm ban your account and send you on your way.

Your sole choice is to accept this and play the game the way it was intended or to /quit.

embalmdk 01-28-2013 06:13 PM

If you think you were not toxic, or that you were not offending anyone why did you get enough reports to make it to the tribunal. You got banned for a few days, learn from it. If you want help post your reform card otherwise stop ragging and play nice.

GIANT TROLL 01-28-2013 10:28 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redjik (Hozzászólás 34003168)
1) Single reports are often times all someone gets (and often times they legitimately broke the SC, meaning they validated themselves a punishment. So this right off the bat makes no sense to remove.

2) Your score is completely irrelevant. Poorly skilled players get treated the same as you do.

3) The term White Knight when used in this forum is almost unanimously used by people who fail to understand the tribunal which is fully-supported by Riot, who is constantly reviewing cases and judgements (and almost always finds them to be correct). It's also supported by the majority of the playerbase. You not liking itmatters next to nothing.

4) Spam punish Tribunal users will receive less cases, revoked trib access, or votes equating to 0% of the final decision. Also, Riot has already stated this is not an issue several times. They dont have a guy in a dark room trying to review judgements each Sunday night. They have a team doing it on the daily.

All in all, you fail to grasp one underlying truth that could've saved you the time it took to make this thread. Riot Lyte has stated that the SC and social structure of Leauge was created because they do not plan to replicate what other game companies have done in the past. They want a positive community filled with people who do not disrespect other players and create negative environments. They would rather have the 5-10 Shaco playing then the 20-3 Ahri if it means the more positive player continues to play the game, that player being Shaco.

You are given a choice from a private company who gets to make the rules; Learn to play by the standards you agreed to or they'll warn, ban, and then perm ban your account and send you on your way.

Your sole choice is to accept this and play the game the way it was intended or to /quit.

Definitely one or all of these. Disregard this pusscake...

170 Calories 01-28-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redjik (Hozzászólás 34003168)

This was well written and touched on all the important points. Honestly drop your ego for ten mins and read this with a open mind. He wrote this to help you keep your account. No reason for people to down vote this

170 Calories 01-28-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GIANT TROLL (Hozzászólás 34011221)
Definitely one or all of these. Disregard this pusscake...

Or you can be like this guy..who gets permabanned and spends his lost game time trolling this forum.

Getsuei 01-28-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 170 Calories (Hozzászólás 34011406)
Or you can be like this guy..who gets permabanned and spends his lost game time trolling this forum.

I got curious on this and looked it up.

GIANT TROLL

3 accounts

Last time a match was played:

2 years ago
6 days ago
Never?

GIANT TROLL 01-28-2013 10:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 170 Calories (Hozzászólás 34011379)
This was well written and touched on all the important points. Honestly drop your ego for ten mins and read this with a open mind. He wrote this to help you keep your account. No reason for people to down vote this

Another corporate lackey/fanboy heard from. And..... as always.... TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!