League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   So im confused on why I get banned for poor performance in ranked games. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3055132)

YSFM Lampin 01-28-2013 03:53 PM

So im confused on why I get banned for poor performance in ranked games.

Buff morg, and why am I getting punished for not picking a "regular" support? Support Leblanc works great at 900 elo. It seems unnecessary for me to be banned because teammates dont like my pick. If i reported everyone who's pick i didn't like everyone who played Teemo would be gone and the league would be a better place. Just my opinion. How do bans go through without a actual report too? It says nothing. same as the last one i got. I don't even know what to fix. Ty i love the lack of help American prison system> banning. At least they know what they did wrong.

YSFM Lampin 01-28-2013 03:57 PM

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6156954/

KimKelley 01-28-2013 04:16 PM

It's odd that you think your punish had anything to do with your choice of character to play.

Shiister 01-28-2013 04:21 PM

Fix your attitude

1. Stop with the cussing(c*nt, f*ck, etc etc)

2. If you can't play a champion well such as your first case, then don't play that champion untill you get some experience with that champion.

Kantala 01-28-2013 04:29 PM

Let's shed some light here.

Game one you're highly combative with Fiora and very negative overall. You threaten to afk even though you don't. You're a jerk here. Not graceful in defeat.

Game two you're a jerk to taric right off the bat. then switch your focus to vayne and ryze near the game. While it's not excessive, it really wasn't necessary. I would be more lenient if they were just general statements about your own bad plays, but they were directed and intended to be negative. Again not graceful in defeat.

Gaem 3 was mild however the sexual innuendo across all chat wasn't really necessary.

Game 4 has nothing here.

Game 5 you're very combative and react poorly to the request for warding. This is a team game and the way you reacted was extremely negative and poor. Quick to fling insults first then communicate after. I wouldn't want to play with you, and it's clear that neither would a strong majority of players. Your profanity wasn't necessary in a lot of your communication either.

I would strongly suggest that you look at game 5 for a very good amount of time and begin to understand why you were punished in this case.

YSFM Lampin 01-28-2013 06:52 PM

Well thanks, I wrote this big response with a bunch of excuses but idgaf. Im gonna stop swearing I suppose. and when i get reported for not warding enough thats just how the game goes. FML I cant belive i like to play a game where having fun is against the rules.

You know the Nazi's had pieces of flair they made the Jews wear.

Shiister 01-28-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YSFM Lampin (Hozzászólás 34004710)
Well thanks, I wrote this big response with a bunch of excuses but idgaf. Im gonna stop swearing I suppose. and when i get reported for not warding enough thats just how the game goes. FML I cant belive i like to play a game where having fun is against the rules.

You know the Nazi's had pieces of flair they made the Jews wear.

Having fun isn't against the rules, but if you having fun while ruining your teammate's fun, then you will get in trouble.

A Nazi's reference? Stop while you ahead.

embalmdk 01-28-2013 07:03 PM

This is so obvious I can't believe you think you did nothing wrong.

You are insulting others, the vulgarity goes beyond norm, the derogatory remarks are real winners.

Your definitely on your way to a permaban.

DrJohanzaKafuhu 01-28-2013 07:15 PM

Your real problem, you get defensive when people tell you that you're wrong and immediately get aggressive and insult them back, or adopt the "idgaf" approach, when you obviously do or you wouldn't be here in the first place.

1st lesson of life, No one cares when you fail, we just care when you act like a jerk and blame others for your own shortcomings.

Edit: You dont get reported for not warding enough, you get reported for how you act in response to that. If you don't like what you hear, just pretend to have not heard it. And then buy a ward, just to make your team happy.

ltaly 01-28-2013 08:38 PM

wow you got reported for game 4?

the league community is scary sometimes