League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   unrightful banning Turobisu (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3054692)

wild nigglypuff 01-28-2013 01:36 PM

unrightful banning Turobisu
 
My friend, (account name- Turobisu) recently got his account banned for a long period of time. At the end of the game which was a 4v5 and half the team was feeding our trynd cast a surreder vote. Now 3 of us were in a party and knew the game was hopeless so instead of a normal surrender we sold all of our items and bought wards. The player who reported him is the one who cast the surrender vote in which we only didnt accept for this reason. Nothing was said about him until the trynd decided to actually look at builds after he tried to surrender and noticed his build was only wards. He declared that he would be reporting all of us for what we had done with our builds. We knew it was hopeless so what does the build matter if the game is already done. Anyway trynd appparently carried out with this and possibly got some of the unattentive enemies to vote as well. This was pretty much a report for all of us agreeing to surrender. Something that he agreed with he reported my friend for. What is the logic in that. Suppose i gave you a cookie and you thought it tasted delightful. Then you slaughtered me for giving it to you. PERFECT SENSE. there is no clear reason for being reported if it was just an overly drawn out surrender.

YueienGato 01-28-2013 01:41 PM

Post reform card or expect nothing from us. Sorry if I sound jaded but from how the Tribunal works, I doubt it was just THIS game, in question, that got pushed forwards in the Tribunal.

Turobisu 01-28-2013 01:43 PM

It was just for fun guys! We thought he would get a laugh out of it but he took it the wrong way. I've spent quite a lot of money on this game and I think it's unfair that I get banned for trying to make someone laugh. I don't like this at all. Please help me with this everyone.

YueienGato 01-28-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turobisu (Hozzászólás 33993644)
It was just for fun guys! We thought he would get a laugh out of it but he took it the wrong way. I've spent quite a lot of money on this game and I think it's unfair that I get banned for trying to make someone laugh. I don't like this at all. Please help me with this everyone.

Reform card.

Turobisu 01-28-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YueienGato (Hozzászólás 33993736)
Reform card.

I got it done already, waiting for a reply, thanks

Kuube 01-29-2013 01:17 PM

To be honest, I think that Riot should change the terms of service before a ton of people complain about being banned for no reason, and accuse Riot of stealing from them. The terms just seem unfair in my opinion. If you are banned you should definately get a refund of you money because I know that I have have spent probably $400+ on this game (I'm too lazy to look) and so have people like Turobisu. I would be furious if my account was banned for a reason without me knowing why.

PenguinKillBear 01-29-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobe21406 (Hozzászólás 34027965)
To be honest, I think that Riot should change the terms of service before a ton of people complain about being banned for no reason, and accuse Riot of stealing from them. The terms just seem unfair in my opinion. If you are banned you should definately get a refund of you money because I know that I have have spent probably $400+ on this game (I'm too lazy to look) and so have people like Turobisu. I would be furious if my account was banned for a reason without me knowing why.

Than you shouldnt break the rules?

Its pretty simple really. You agree to certain things when accepting after every patch. If you do not agree to those things than dont accept.

Shiister 01-29-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobe21406 (Hozzászólás 34027965)
To be honest, I think that Riot should change the terms of service before a ton of people complain about being banned for no reason, and accuse Riot of stealing from them. The terms just seem unfair in my opinion. If you are banned you should definately get a refund of you money because I know that I have have spent probably $400+ on this game (I'm too lazy to look) and so have people like Turobisu. I would be furious if my account was banned for a reason without me knowing why.

You are given the reason to why you are banned. If you don't check your email for it then that's your fault.

No, Riot shouldn't give refunds for people who been banned, that is dumb. Why should Riot return your money which you spent, without them forcing you, when you get banned for breaking their rules?

Kuube 01-29-2013 01:27 PM

I honestly just wanna know what rule he broke.

PenguinKillBear 01-29-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiister (Hozzászólás 34028275)
You are given the reason to why you are banned. If you don't check your email for it then that's your fault.

No, Riot shouldn't give refunds for people who been banned, that is dumb. Why should Riot return your money which you spent, without them forcing you, when you get banned for breaking their rules?

Right

Think of a hotel. You pay check in, and get kicked out at 2am for being loud. You dont get your money back. You were asked to leave for violating hotel policy.

Same if you pay for a movie and are disruptive and get kicked out. No refund.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:40 AM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc