League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   I think every team should just pick Kassadin. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3054691)

TheLittlestLulu 01-28-2013 02:36 PM

I think every team should just pick Kassadin.

This thread was really dumb.

ShawNuff 01-28-2013 02:40 PM

Riot said they are looking at solutions for the Kassaplague

naotasan 01-28-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawNuff (Hozzászólás 33993580)
Riot said they are looking at solutions for the Kassaplague

aka, Soon™

XantheInsane 01-28-2013 03:07 PM

revive takes skill to use however

Ballzofire 01-28-2013 06:21 PM

why should riot even modify things for a game mode that doesnt have a ranked mode? Next ur gonna be calling for balance in proving grounds aram.... I personally hope they do not balance any of the champions around this fail mode. Play SR like an adult.. ;)

NamKim 01-28-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballzofire (Hozzászólás 34001335)
why should riot even modify things for a game mode that doesnt have a ranked mode? Next ur gonna be calling for balance in proving grounds aram.... I personally hope they do not balance any of the champions around this fail mode. Play SR like an adult.. ;)

You claim that people who play SR are adults.
You play SR, therefore you are an adult.
You go to on another's forum to insult their map with no logical basis and reasoning.
You show rudeness to those who did not wrong you.

If this is what being an adult is, then I rather be a child and play my game and respect others.

Bma 01-28-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chillcoldcoolaid (Hozzászólás 33993442)
It's pretty much clear that Riot isn't going to do anything about Kassadin on Dominion for at least several months, if ever. Whenever anyone sees Kassadin on the loading screen they fully expect an unfun guaranteed loss, but I think on that note we should start treating Kassadin the same way we treat revive on Dominion or flash on Summoners Rift. Having people who don't pick revive in Dominion puts your team at a significant disadvantage compared to the team with full revive, and in the same sense having nobody who picked Kassadin on your team puts you at a disadvantage compared to the team that does have him.

I believe that having at least one person each team picking Kassadin will ultimately spare many people the frustration of having to fight him without their own Kassadin to back them up.

I agree with you completely.

The shame of blind pick is that you don't know if the other team has picked a cheesecake or not.

I personally don't mind playing non-ops, but if I decide to play a balanced champion and the enemy team picks Kassadin/Khazix/Nidalee I'm just going to feel silly, and I don't like taking the risk.

But just so you are aware, once Kassadin gets nerfed, it's going to be the Nidalee/Khazix spam next. All we are really doing is going down to the next 'lesser evil' but a champion that overwhelms the rest of the roster is almost always going to exist.

ZallKlos 01-28-2013 08:40 PM

The problem with blind pick is that you can't react to enemy pick. Your team is MF, Draven, Yi, Garen. Enjoy Nid, Blizt, Kass, Talon on enemy.

wolferer 01-28-2013 08:56 PM

Am I the only person who wins games against Kassadin? Seriously, if you stop giving up at loading screen maybe you'll win a few.

TempNam325rwe5 01-28-2013 09:09 PM

...and I still continue reporting all Kassadin players as unskilled. I don't learn anything in games where there's a Kass. It's a waste of my time. I even try to talk my teammates into not playing him. They never listen.