League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kha'Zix vs Rumble WTF?! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3054621)

iTziLLiRL 01-28-2013 01:16 PM

Kha'Zix vs Rumble WTF?!

I've never really lost lane with Kha'zix untill now... I was vs'ing a rumble and he smashed me I even had an advantage on him early game... I got a kill and a FB assist he still demolished me though. I tried to avoid his Q's and his overheat autoattacks with my R but his damage output was too insane I don't understand how to beat this match up with kha'zix.

I fought him at lvl 6 when he killed me 1v1. He was level 5. I leveled up my Q first and I evolved my W. I went flask/tear/2 long swords for the first fight

I prefer help from high/higher elo's than me. I am 1855 and I main top/jungle

Ghostshadowblade 01-28-2013 01:32 PM

I know how you feel. I hated Rumble when I was playing Malhazar, and found out a simple tip. You can notice when he is going to us his Q, when he isn't moving. He is trying to aid precisely at you location. So, keep on moving left to right, and I dodged his Q. For His Overheat, stay back near the tower.

RobTron 01-28-2013 01:57 PM

im lower elo but i play rumble as my main top when i top its rare tho cause everyone and there mom plays top =b but he punishes melee engagements cause of how his skills work i would say farm and gank other lanes to get the edge

because of how rumble works you cant really faceroll him like most champions with khazix need to engage carefully lucky for you tho he is rarely played and you will not see him often unlucky for you is hes rarely played so you won't get much practice vs him

best way to learn to beat him is playing him you will see his weak points better this way

ThEKiD96 01-28-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ol Sleepy lo (Hozzászólás 33992754)
I've never really lost lane with Kha'zix untill now... I was vs'ing a rumble and he smashed me I even had an advantage on him early game... I got a kill and a FB assist he still demolished me though. I tried to avoid his Q's and his overheat autoattacks with my R but his damage output was too insane I don't understand how to beat this match up with kha'zix.

I fought him at lvl 6 when he killed me 1v1. He was level 5. I leveled up my Q first and I evolved my W. I went flask/tear/2 long swords for the first fight

I prefer help from high/higher elo's than me. I am 1855 and I main top/jungle

Every champion has a counter, maybe you just found yours.

Pyr0n1c 01-28-2013 04:00 PM

1255 ELO here (there goes my comment)

But i know you're a high ELO player (that means nothing to me) but just because of ELO rank doesn't mean you should judge people.

I've recently been maining Kha, and i find him really fun. I'm not going against how you build him but i don't generally evolve his W (like everyone now theses days) i evolve his Q first. If you can kite rumble down river away from his minions your Q should do the trick early game and late game, regardless of the recent "nerfs".

If you wouldn't mind i would like to know you Kha'Zix build.

RobTron 01-28-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyr0n1c (Hozzászólás 33998530)
1255 ELO here (there goes my comment)

But i know you're a high ELO player (that means nothing to me) but just because of ELO rank doesn't mean you should judge people.

I've recently been maining Kha, and i find him really fun. I'm not going against how you build him but i don't generally evolve his W (like everyone now theses days) i evolve his Q first. If you can kite rumble down river away from his minions your Q should do the trick early game and late game, regardless of the recent "nerfs".

If you wouldn't mind i would like to know you Kha'Zix build.

following khazix so he can isolate you will only work on people who don't know how to fight him not really a option at his elo i'm sure randoms are smarter than that most the time

Pyr0n1c 01-28-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobTron (Hozzászólás 34000746)
following khazix so he can isolate you will only work on people who don't know how to fight him not really a option at his elo i'm sure randoms are smarter than that most the time

Which is noted.

The fact though that they are smarter doesn't mean much more than the fact they know his moves. i'm sure OP knows Rumbles moves; what you're saying works the same for him.

RobTron 01-28-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyr0n1c (Hozzászólás 34003956)
Which is noted.

The fact though that they are smarter doesn't mean much more than the fact they know his moves. i'm sure OP knows Rumbles moves; what you're saying works the same for him.

knowing the moves is different than understanding them for example i have seen elise many times but i don't play her so i know her basics but some one who plays her knows what she can do and how to stop it

im guessing that he has never played rumble because most people have not your right tho he might know exactly what the ins and outs of rumble are

Pyr0n1c 01-28-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobTron (Hozzászólás 34004734)
knowing the moves is different than understanding them for example i have seen elise many times but i don't play her so i know her basics but some one who plays her knows what she can do and how to stop it

im guessing that he has never played rumble because most people have not your right tho he might know exactly what the ins and outs of rumble are

I guess it just comes to the fact of being outplayed. But i hope Rumble isn't a Kha counter i love Kha. But you never know he could be a solid counter or just a game or two being outplayed. I'd have to find a player with that ranking that mains Rumble to tell.

Gildedboy 01-28-2013 07:47 PM

1350 elo here

max W first then Q, just a point in E when he ult escape, play the rumble game... stay in range harahassing cuz in melee trades ur in range of his Q-E and passive :B rumble is not a kha counter