League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   So.. Why dont people like Athene, Xj9, and Thorrbo.... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3053812)

Logan Richardson 01-28-2013 08:05 AM

So.. Why dont people like Athene, Xj9, and Thorrbo....

Read on some post that their now the most hated streamers but I dont really know why, Im pretty sure I know why xj9 is hated, but the others? I dont really watch any of their streams...

Lvl17 Kirlia 01-28-2013 08:07 AM

Athene uses a fake persona, which is fine, but the fact that persona makes him an arrogant ******* is what makes him hated even if its for charity. Thorrbo got caught lying about his epilepsy and fathers condition, uses the same picture over and over and when you ask for an update he tells you to GTFO or donate.

BGH3 01-28-2013 08:08 AM

Why is XJ9 hated?
I've watched his stream a few times, sure he acts like a kid, because he is. But he's a really good player.
Athene is in the same situation. I mean, the guy raises hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity. How can you hate that.

Edit: Honestly? Downvoted?
People support players like Saintvicious and reginald who act like total ******s on stream and then trash the ones who act decent?
It's like all the social "rules' automatically get reversed on the internet.

Thrill0fTheBlunt 01-28-2013 08:09 AM

the main reason people hate xj9 was because he used to ghost a lot and he trolls on the forums quite a bit

other then that he's a decent player who likes to whine

Kmor 01-28-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BGH3 (Hozzászólás 33983760)
Why is XJ9 hated?
I've watched his stream a few times, sure he acts like a kid, because he is. But he's a really good player.
Athene is in the same situation. I mean, the guy raises hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity. How can you hate that.

XJ9 is a huge troll and posed as a female with a voice changer to gain viewers/donations

King Cauz 01-28-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProtocoL tF (Hozzászólás 33983675)
Read on some post that their now the most hated streamers but I dont really know why, Im pretty sure I know why xj9 is hated, but the others? I dont really watch any of their streams...

...you don't think they know?

Being notorious = you get viewers. It doesn't matter if someone is there to watch you or rage at you if they're paying with ad revenue.

Hell, Athene's made his living off trolling internet kids for years now, but people don't get it.

Internet 01-28-2013 08:10 AM

Xj9 is stupid, and I just really dislike his personality.

Brotato Cakes 01-28-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BGH3 (Hozzászólás 33983760)
Why is XJ9 hated?

Personally i'm hoping thorrbo takes the places as the most hated person on the forum. Xj9 doesn't deserve the hate for his past digressions.

Razrmeister 01-28-2013 08:11 AM

Hi XJ9

SavagePrisonerSP 01-28-2013 08:12 AM

I need more reasons to hate Athene.