League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   [Season 3 Pro Team] Venomous Gaming Tryouts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3053685)

VMG Death Wish 01-28-2013 06:47 AM

[Season 3 Pro Team] Venomous Gaming Tryouts

Venomous Gaming is having try outs for Mid, ADC , Support, and Top roles tonight at 7pm Central time.

Please make your way to Venomous Gaming Try Outs chat by 6:30 pm Central Time.
To do this you go to your chat tab in game (Next to the View Notifications Button) and the chat bubble with a + sign to its left and type Venomous Gaming Tryouts..

Before you can try out I have put the team requirements below.

1.Microphone and raidcall. You can find raid call at www.raidcall.com. DO NOT ASK US TO CHANGE OUR VOICE COMMUNICATION PROGRAM. You will be disqualified.
2.You must have the time to practice every day around 6 pm Central Time. Maybe earlier depending on how we set the practice schedule up.
3.You must abide by the Summoners Code. We have a reputation to uphold! If you do not know what that is i dont understand why you are here but heres a bit of help because i am feeling nice today. The Summoners Code
4.If you rage you are not welcome!
5.Few players with leadership skills will be assigned jobs so leadership qualities are a plus.
6.You must know how to work as a team player not a solo player. Solo players are not welcome to try out. Understand this as I do not go easy on people to say the least.
7.You must understand how a team works in LOL and you have to know your role in and out.
8. You Must be 18 years or older.
9.The ability to lose is a very important one aswell.
10.Do not ask players their elo in the try outs. You will be disqualified. The ranking system nowadays is inaccurate and skill will not be assessed by these calculations.

We are looking for the best of the best to compete in the upcoming seasons as a pro LOL team. So If you plan to tryout i advise you to think about it for a bit and understand this isn't a kid team. We are looking for players who will do their jobs better then any one else will. With that said best of luck to you and may the odds be ever in your favor!

VMG1 Leader - Wish You Would

Krystic 01-28-2013 07:02 AM

Can't wait then!

VMG Death Wish 01-28-2013 09:29 AM

bump

Hold Ma Beer 01-28-2013 09:38 AM

I should be on around this time, understand I'll have to download and install raidcall but that shouldn't take long at all. I'll be trying out as a top/mid. Depending on team needs. I look forward to playing with you and good luck in finding some recruits.

EzpzGames 01-28-2013 09:44 AM

what elo are you?

Hold Ma Beer 01-28-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzpzGames (Hozzászólás 33986144)
what elo are you?

ELO isn't the best indicator of skill. You of all people should know that. :)

VMG Death Wish 01-28-2013 10:22 AM

Elo is obsolete. Always has been. Its the most inaccurate ranking system there has ever been in a game and it has no bearing on your skill level what so ever. Please read the ENTIRE post before commenting.

Juggernaut522 01-28-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wish You Would (Hozzászólás 33987162)
Elo is obsolete. Always has been. Its the most inaccurate ranking system there has ever been in a game and it has no bearing on your skill level what so ever. Please read the ENTIRE post before commenting.

so... if elo is inaccurate would u like to 1 v 1 me for fun? :D

VMG Death Wish 01-28-2013 10:28 AM

I am not here to prove anything to any one alone. If you want to face me it will be in solo queue after the new rank structure comes out or in team 5v5 / Competitive World.

Hold Ma Beer 01-28-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggernaut522 (Hozzászólás 33987236)
so... if elo is inaccurate would u like to 1 v 1 me for fun? :D

Lol, trollin'!