League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Team Serendipity looking for Serious Support for ranked 5's (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3051842)

Enbo 01-27-2013 03:08 PM

Team Serendipity looking for Serious Support for ranked 5's

Hey everyone,

I'm Enbolition, I'm the Leader of Serendipity Gaming, A gaming community for friendly players to find other friendly players to play with.

Unfortunatly, we recently opened a slot on our Roster. So here it goes!

We're looking for a serious Support. We want to be participating in weekly public tournaments for cash/RP prizes.. (Go4LoL, Tower Dive TV, couple others)

Our requirements are:
---------------------------------
-Must be mature about the game, Be able to take criticism well.
-Must know your role well.
-Must be open to trying new things
-Must have Teamspeak (This could change soon)
-Must have working, clear mic, and must communicate significantly.
-Must be dedicated to practice from 5:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST every, or close to every day of the week, Minus some weekends (We'll be doing tourneys on weekends)
-Must be dedicated to raise your personal Elo and practice on your own time.

Please leave a post with the following info, and add me in game IGN: Enbolition.

You will NOT get a try out without filling in this information.

Current Elo:
Highest Elo:
Criticism tolerance:
Dedication:
Previous team experience:
Previous Competitive experience (If any):
Normal Wins:
Something you think I should know about you:

Tryouts Monday, Feb. 25th 2013. at 7:00pm est

This team will be participating in Clan tournaments as well as public ones. you will be representing "Serendipity Gaming Clan" inside team practice, ranked games, tourneys. and outside of team play. We are serious about our image, and want to continue to climb the ladders. We will remove and replace you if you can't follow the standard requirements.

Look forward to playing with you all.

Chaplin 01-27-2013 03:18 PM

Top 5 champs in your role: Tresh, Alistar, Zyra, Morg, Nunu, Taric
Current Elo: 1225
Highest Elo:1350
Criticism tolerance: really good, I always wanna get better
Dedication: I play everyday :p and really often
Previous team experience: I've been on a couple of team, but mainly friends team
Previous Competitive experience (If any): Just played ranked match and stuff, no tournaments
Normal Wins: 600+
Something you think I should know about you: I love to play agressive and counter jungle, if possible.

exdeee 01-27-2013 03:27 PM

Top 5 champs in your role: Lulu, Leona, Nami, Sona, Taric
Current Elo: 1246
Highest Elo: 1315
Criticism tolerance: I can take it perfectly fine
Dedication: On everyday whenever needed
Previous team experience: I've been on several teams and participated in the last 5 Go4LoLs
Previous Competitive experience (If any): CoD mw2 and black ops pro player
Normal Wins: around 400 (playing on a new account since i lost my old one)
Something you think I should know about you: I've mained support for a long time in this game, as well was a healer in WoW which in some instances is the same thing :p

Enbo 01-27-2013 04:05 PM

Bump

QuoteStory 01-27-2013 04:19 PM

Top 5 Champs in your role: Janna, Lulu, Leona, Thresh, Sona
Current Elo: 1237
Highest Elo: 1375
Criticism: Very open to it as long as it will improve my game and isnt just blatant bashing
Dedication: Very dedicated i want a true league team to play tourneys with and am on almost everyday all day
Previous teams: I've been on a couple small teams that never really get anywhere because everyone gets all mad; ive since decided to move on because i don't like there attitudes
Previous Competition Experience: did a little tf2 tournaments and was a sub for league tourney
Normal wins: around 500
Something i should know about you: I'm looking for a very mature team that is able to play competive but still be friendly to one another at the end of the day (No gigantic raging). I'm also an avid ADC player if that for some reason ever matters.

Enbo 02-03-2013 03:59 PM

Bump

Enbo 02-03-2013 04:13 PM

bump

HRG maltix 02-03-2013 04:28 PM

Bump

Enbo 02-03-2013 04:29 PM

bump

HRG maltix 02-03-2013 04:56 PM

Bump