League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Lock in Kha'Zix with Smite (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3050170)

Rasmorak 01-27-2013 01:08 AM

Lock in Kha'Zix with Smite

Cho'Gath bashes me for the entire game.

Quote:

omg noob no jungle
wtf it 3vs3 cant jungle
omg noob took smite
report kha'zix for troll

I go 8-1 by the time Cho is 0-4. He calls a surrender and then proceeds to turret dive while trash talking me and the other player about how we ****ed his game up and we don't know anything about 3v3.

Get to the post game lobby, and Cho has 3 wins total on TT lol

Ashno 01-27-2013 05:57 AM

I usually only play normals with friends.

It's not worth dealing with a random who is intolerable

ZenithZephyr 01-27-2013 06:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
v

Time of Space 01-27-2013 07:29 AM

I'd have just laughed. The way you describe it to me sounds hilarious.

TerminallyTRILL 01-27-2013 01:17 PM

I usually don't bring smite, but I get flamed EVERY time. EVERY TIME I'm in the jungle in 3v3

SeleKa 01-27-2013 02:33 PM

happenst to all the junglers in tt

PurpleURP 01-28-2013 03:40 PM

idk man i think jungling is viable, but why take smite?
just start armor + longsword + 3 hp pots,
gank after two bottom tri camps,
if you get fb or assist you have enough for the lantern, even if you dont, the camps will be back up that you can just get those and get the lantern.
basically since the lantern is so cheap, you only really use smite lvl 1 and 2, its just not worth it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI 01-28-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashno (Hozzászólás 33949443)
I usually only play normals with friends.

It's not worth dealing with a random who is intolerable

This is why I play almost nothing but TT. It is far easier to get a full premade for TT and if I only have one friend who wants to play I still only have to worry about one random.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI 01-28-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleURP (Hozzászólás 33997867)
idk man i think jungling is viable, but why take smite?
just start armor + longsword + 3 hp pots,
gank after two bottom tri camps,
if you get fb or assist you have enough for the lantern, even if you dont, the camps will be back up that you can just get those and get the lantern.
basically since the lantern is so cheap, you only really use smite lvl 1 and 2, its just not worth it.

I think it is situational most of the time. I personally like it for the fast first clear and it gets me to level 3 before anyone else with almost full HP on someone like Noc, Shyv or Mundo. This allows for a great early gank. That said, I go man mode and still take exhaust or ignite, especially if I am playing a tanky jungle like Shy or Mundo who also has a way to escape if things get to hairy. Then again I am not exactly high ELO.

Also, I did not downvote you.

Rasmorak 01-28-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI (Hozzászólás 33998201)
I think it is situational most of the time. I personally like it for the fast first clear and it gets me to level 3 before anyone else with almost full HP on someone like Noc, Shyv or Mundo. This allows for a great early gank. That said, I go man mode and still take exhaust or ignite, especially if I am playing a tanky jungle like Shy or Mundo who also has a way to escape if things get to hairy. Then again I am not exactly high ELO.

Also, I did not downvote you.

This is why I take smite. Faster clear (plus the mastery) = more gold and xp not to mention the vilemaw control it provides.

I'm telling you. Level 3 Maokai gank against two level 1s? My laner pretty much always gets a double.