League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Solution to 3's (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3049757)

Chuck Noriss 01-26-2013 09:53 PM

Solution to 3's

i used to play the old 3's map a lot. i didnt like the new TT at all, at first. i missed being able to play lee sin at top lane to control both jungle and top lane.

times have changed with the new TT.
i was doing a 2v3 co-op bot game intermediate difficulty recently with a lowbie friend of mine to help him learn. it was 2v3 because one afk'd at start. we were going strong for literally 54 minutes on that map. the problem we had was, when we would ace the other team; by the time we go to the other side of the map they would be respawned pretty much. the old TT map, must have had longer respawn times, or am i mistaken on this? i have won plenty of 2v3s on the old TT map in non-bot games.

i think the new TT games are longer because the respawn timers are too short. especially when the game gets to be so long (over 40 minutes)

SOLUTION: INCREASE RESPAWN TIMERS ON DEAD CHAMPIONS

Henry Plainview 01-26-2013 11:19 PM

They used to be longer, Nome decreased them because people complained, and some people think they're still too long late game.

I agree though, it's really irritating that the games drag out to 30 minutes because it's so difficult to push until then.

Also aren't bots supposed to drop when there's a disconnect?

Believeinsteve 01-27-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry Plainview (Hozzászólás 33944370)
They used to be longer, Nome decreased them because people complained, and some people think they're still too long late game.

I agree though, it's really irritating that the games drag out to 30 minutes because it's so difficult to push until then.

Not in 3v3, and he said he went afk. But still no

Infirc 01-27-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry Plainview (Hozzászólás 33944370)

trust that only happens in summonner's rift, so if you want to play either tt bots or dominion bots you have to pray you don't get matched with an sr idiot in your team.

Eloquid 01-27-2013 08:59 AM

It's incredibly hard to push on the new map. It's basically competition in patience, the team who first gives up on farming on their half of map loses.

Luego 01-28-2013 09:52 AM

At 54 minutes respawn times are stupid-long. And you should be tanky enough to literally run from your based to theirs, ignoring minions, and taking turrets/inhibs.

Respawntimes are fine, imo. They're only too short early-game.

Turtle Omega 01-28-2013 10:29 AM

I don't think I've ever had a game last more than 40 minutes.

PurpleURP 01-28-2013 01:11 PM

revive is already op, dont need to make it more so