League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nami needs some sort of Whirlpool aoe in her kit (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3049440)

AsianDragonLady 01-26-2013 08:55 PM

Nami needs some sort of Whirlpool aoe in her kit
 
I can only dream seeing her using her whirlpool in her Koi skin and see those beautiful koi fishes swimming in circles sigh... Why does riot have to be so lazy not to add a whirlpool as a slow instead of her horrible E skill? She could have been a complete water mage/support if only she had that whirlpool. Anyone agrees?

Badruk 01-26-2013 09:02 PM

That would be amazing (I already love Koi Nami, but this would make me only wanna play her 24/7) and would also probably make her one of the best supports in the game

AsianDragonLady 01-26-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badruk (Hozzászólás 33939349)
That would be amazing (I already love Koi Nami, but this would make me only wanna play her 24/7) and would also probably make her one of the best supports in the game

Yeah I agree :) When I play her it feels like she is missing something. She has bubbles, she has a splash and a tsunami but the only thing missing was a whirlpool sigh... Yet they gave us a half assed 3 auto attack slow as her E. They could have given her a slightly minor or weaker slow of a whirlpool like the size of anivias ult on her E or mf make it rain.

AsianDragonLady 01-27-2013 06:41 AM

Bump!! Nami needs a whirlpool!!!

Greenlee19 01-27-2013 08:20 AM

Do it...

CerealBoxOfDoom 01-27-2013 09:32 AM

They should make her E do a whirlpool animation or something

AsianDragonLady 01-27-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom (Hozzászólás 33953418)
They should make her E do a whirlpool animation or something

To be honest I could live with that :) Great Idea and I agree!!!

Here is my idea that could be balanced enough.

Tidecaller's Pool (E)

(Active) Nami creates a Vortex Whirlpool on the ground which lasts for 3 seconds slowing and damaging enemies with magic damage every quarter of a second to each enemies that stands on it. Slow lasts for 1 second after leaving the area. Enemies standing on the Whirlpool for the whole 3 secs will be knocked up when the Whirlpool disappears.

Ally Champions that touches the Whirlpool gains bonus magic damage on basic attacks for 5 sec.

Cost: 50 mana
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Range: 820

ShockSage 01-27-2013 12:50 PM

+1. Nami's E needs to scraped it just seems so lackluster and almost unfitting. Also, 1 second slows hardly do anything, 1.5 would be better if her E isn't scraped.

And on another note about her Koi skin, is it me or is there some kinda graphical glitch near the top of her headress? When ever Nami goes up this weird black bar appears like she's in some sort of box.

AsianDragonLady 01-27-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShockSage (Hozzászólás 33958777)
+1. Nami's E needs to scraped it just seems so lackluster and almost unfitting. Also, 1 second slows hardly do anything, 1.5 would be better if her E isn't scraped.

And on another note about her Koi skin, is it me or is there some kinda graphical glitch near the top of her headress? When ever Nami goes up this weird black bar appears like she's in some sort of box.

Yeah I agree with you :) Either they make her E show a whirlpool on the ad carry or anyone that it is casted on a whirlpool animation or just rework it into a whirlpool aoe slow.

But wow really? I never even noticed that to be honest about her koi skin.

JustMyBassCannon 01-27-2013 08:09 PM

So what's this about League needing a Whirlpool tub?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:35 AM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc