League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   ROIT I hate the Blackfire Torch (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3049226)

Jolteøn 01-26-2013 08:31 PM

ROIT I hate the Blackfire Torch

Roit can we get some changes to this its too strong on Heim, Teemo, SInged ect

Bobinatorlol 01-26-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClapBack (Hozzászólás 33936546)
Roit can we get some changes to this its too strong on Heim, Teemo, SInged ect

Want to know how I know you're bad?

lordfrezon 01-26-2013 09:38 PM

BFT has been nerfed so hard that anyone complaining about it now should be complaining about every other item as well. The addition of Codex made it extremely expensive to rush (which it should be imo) and made the item much fairer. Compared to previous versions of the item (i'm thinking immediately after it switched from building out of catalyst to being built out of a KLP), BFT now is simply good and needs no adjustment.

Lachrimae 01-26-2013 09:41 PM

first ban heim evry gam

Believeinsteve 01-27-2013 02:13 AM

Play ranked 3's...

Ban teemo
Ban singed...
Ban cass (if necessary)

Heim is so jokeable here...If you get stomped by a heim here you just are terrible...

Nerdsinc 01-27-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Believeinsteve (Hozzászólás 33947200)
Play ranked 3's...

Ban teemo
Ban singed...
Ban cass (if necessary)

Heim is so jokeable here...If you get stomped by a heim here you just are terrible...

Woah son, have you ever seen a Heim, a Kayle and a Yorik?

No one ever dies........ :P

Believeinsteve 01-27-2013 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerdsinc (Hozzászólás 33947410)
Woah son, have you ever seen a Heim, a Kayle and a Yorik?

No one ever dies........ :P

Well I take that back, heim needs good peelers, both can do it efficiently if the enemy team wastes their gap closers on him firstly. Even then, there are better picks than heim, even in 3v3

gzboli 01-27-2013 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordfrezon (Hozzászólás 33941760)
BFT has been nerfed so hard that anyone complaining about it now should be complaining about every other item as well. The addition of Codex made it extremely expensive to rush (which it should be imo) and made the item much fairer. Compared to previous versions of the item (i'm thinking immediately after it switched from building out of catalyst to being built out of a KLP), BFT now is simply good and needs no adjustment.

Poor RiotNome, he'll have to update the BFT recipe again when Codex is changed.

ParaBellam 01-27-2013 04:43 AM

I play heimerdinger on TT and I seriously think he's pretty good there because he's item reliant as **** and you get items faster there.

Then we got this guy who says that the most broken champ can't be a little viable on TT.
I'm not sure, but does BFT proc on his turrets?

ParaBellam 01-27-2013 04:46 AM

I remember I used to play in a team comp in S2 with two others, it was me as Heim, and the other two were J4 and Jax. We did pretty well, since Heim's big problem is him getting focused and lack of CC.

Tl;Dr you can play anyone you want as long as they are good.