League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Simply Amazing LFSupport/Jungle for Competitive Gaming (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3048253)

1stplaceAlways 01-26-2013 06:11 PM

Simply Amazing LFSupport/Top Laner for Competitive Gaming

1 Attachment(s)
Simply Amazing Left is currently undergoing a roster change going into season 3. We are recruiting a new support and a top laner. Tryouts will be held throughout the week of February 4th, 2013.
The requirements are as follows:

• A schedule that will allow you to play from 5pm CST to as late as 11:30pm CST (We practice Tue-Friday + General Practice on Saturday)
  • A microphone
  • At least 17 years of age
  • Be skilled in your role (No elo requirement on purpose)
  • Willing to learn through criticism (Giving and receiving)
  • Willingness to work to help provide a "rage-free" environment
  • All champions related to your role owned; ability to buy others within a reasonable time frame
  • Raging: No room for it. I can't stand people that yell at someone, criticism is always a plus and should be heard whenever there is some to give, but there is a fine line between criticism and raging. Do this and you'll be raging in solo queue (Same goes for being negative).
  • Showing Up: Everyone will be expected to show up, ready to go, 15 minutes before any scheduled meet time.
  • Pre/Post game: Before we go into any game, we will discuss what we want to achieve during that game (Composition, strategy, unique/new ideas). After leaving a game we will take time to discuss what we need to improve on. Regardless of winning or losing there will be something to improve upon, individually and collectively. If you slack off during this time or donít take it seriously for any reason you can go back to enjoying solo queue.

To try out, DO NOT ADD ME AS A FRIEND, include all of the following information in your response, either here or in an email -
  • Do you agree to all of the requirements?
  • Name (IGN + First Name):
  • Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):
  • What is the best way to contact you:
  • Which role are you applying for?
  • Your top five champions for your role:
  • What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?
  • How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?
  • How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)?
  • Competitive Experience (Detailed):
  • General information about yourself:
  • If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)?
  • Necessary comments:

We are not looking for any players that have a lot to learn. Do not waste yours time as well as ours if you already know you aren't skilled enough to be trying out. It will be obvious and your tryout will be cut then and there.

1stplaceAlways 01-26-2013 07:54 PM

bump

1stplaceAlways 01-26-2013 09:04 PM

bump

raymundomanofdoo 01-26-2013 10:28 PM

bump

raymundomanofdoo 01-27-2013 12:25 AM

bump

raymundomanofdoo 01-27-2013 01:31 AM

bump

Octopoozy 01-27-2013 01:43 AM

Not 17 i would but age.... :/

ColeDoty15 01-27-2013 02:00 AM

Do you agree to all of the requirements? Absolutely.
Name (IGN + First Name): ColeDoty15
Why do you want to be on this team? To help serve this role the best I can.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): Cole.Doty26@Yahoo.com
What is the best way to contact you: Email
Which role are you applying for? Support
Your top five champions for your role: Taric, Zilean, Soraka, Shen, Kayle
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Janna (I can get easily), Sona (I can get easily), Lulu, and Leona.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? I wasn't doing so well since my computer broke for a long time and I came back ignorant in the gaming field. I now have a new computer, so everything's better now, and I'm better than before.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? My top Elo is 1175 and my current is 1024. As everyone knows, it's hard to get out of Elo Hell.
Competitive Experience (Detailed): This would be my first team, but I'm pretty experienced in the game, and always open-minded.
General information about yourself: I'm a 17-year-old man, and I'm a pretty well educated individual who loves to play this game since the very first season. I'm always willing to learn from mistakes and handle constructive criticism very well. I'm not a rager, and I'm a nice person once you get to know me.
Why do you want to be on this team? I wanna be able to join a team and stick to it for pride purposes. I wanna make it far and do great things on here through the good and bad.
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? N/A
Necessary comments: I thank you for taking the time to read this and possibly consider me. Thanks again.

HomegrownOranges 01-27-2013 02:06 AM

Do you agree to all of the requirements?Yes
Name (IGN + First Name):Homegrownoranges , Luke
Why do you want to be on this team? I want to get better at the game, and to play in some tournaments.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):Lhatwan22@gmail.com
What is the best way to contact you: In game or email me.
Which role are you applying for?Jungle
Your top five champions for your role:Olaf,ammumu,malphite,shaco, and cho'gath
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?None, except for voli/ww but i dont see those two ever being played.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?Only did about 10 ranked around like 1350 elo
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)?1508 elo
Competitive Experience (Detailed):Ive done ranked 5s before, never have been in a tournament or anything big.
General information about yourself:17 i live in cali, pst, i am on all day everyday, except for monday/wed 10am-11 am. Those are my only times i will not be on.
Why do you want to be on this team?To have a team where people have the same drive to be better like me, and to be competitive.
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)?
Necessary comments:

raymundomanofdoo 01-27-2013 11:45 AM

bump