League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Looking to start casual, lower ELO team. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3048244)

R Truth 01-26-2013 07:07 PM

Looking to start casual, lower ELO team.

Hello fellow summoners!

My name is Marodox1, and I have been playing LoL on and off with friends and solo for about two years now. I've been browsing these forums recently and have seen a lot of interest for more casual teams, so I am hoping to found my own with some of you!

What am I looking for?
-Being a casual team, there will be know hard 'ELO Limit', but please have some experience and be a nice and helpful person overall, no one wants to play with mean players.
-Please have a mic and ventrilo, I have a server, and the program is really easy to use and like 10 MBs.
-We can decide this within ourselves, but I am thinking to maybe practice 2 days a week from around 8-11PM EST, we can make it more or less if we want.
-Just bring a good attitude overall.

Roles:
I will be taking the role of mid, so that leaves:
-Jungle
-Support
-ADC

How do I sign up?
I am still looking for interest in the team, so if you would please fill out this short form.

IGN:
Role/Position:
Times you are available:
Why do you want to join:
Experience in LoL:
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to:
Any other comments:

Well fill that out and I will get back to you!
Thank you all for showing interest
Marodox

R Truth 01-26-2013 07:22 PM

bump! We got a top player, still looking!

R Truth 01-26-2013 07:48 PM

Bump, got an adc, we need a jungler!

Kithroth 01-26-2013 08:03 PM

IGN: Kithroth
Role/Position: Know all roles but I love support
Times you are available: Fri-Sat 8-12pm
Why do you want to join: To meet some people that I can just kick back and play some LoL with and have fun and be competitive at the same time
Experience in LoL: Been Playing Since July of 2012, Watch alot of pro streams
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: Yes
Any other comments: I am 20 years old, and I am a laid back guy and I Do Not rage but I sometimes cuss

snikey 01-26-2013 08:13 PM

my name is snikey, i play almost all roles but support, i can play any time from 4-9PM on weedays and almost all times at weekends,i want to join because i want to be part of a real team and not just random ppl that are together, when it comes to experience i wont say that i'm the best but i know that i am not the worst by far, i would love to go o any tournaments at any time, lastly for comments i would just say i dont rage and like all people i might have an off day or a bad game or 2 but if i didn't i would just be a LoL playing machine

OnlyYasuoEUW 01-26-2013 08:15 PM

IGN: Shiaco
Role/Position: Jungle/top
Times you are available: mon-fri 10am-2 pm or after 11pm cst Sat and Sunday all day
Why do you want to join: Would love to play in a fives team working with my team and communicating plans.
Experience in LoL: Been playing about 5 months
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: Yes
Any other comments: 32 years old and willing to try to champions for better team synergy.

R Truth 01-27-2013 06:44 AM

Thanks for replying everyone! I will get to all of you shortly.

Eyrgos 01-27-2013 05:05 PM

IGN: Eyrgos

Role/Position: ADC (1st pref.) or Support (2nd pref.), able to play all roles however.

Times you are available: All evenings (but Thursday) typically beginning 4pm pst~

Why do you want to join: I want to go casual-pro, I have the skill, I just need the team

Experience in LoL: 3 years or so, own 60 champions, 1290 top rating in S2 (I’m much better than then)

Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: F*ck yeah, let’s do this!!!

Any other comments: I’m tired of solo queue horror, I want to play with a team of fun people who’re dedicated and professional but also know how to have a good laugh & won’t rage so hard ;P

TheBunnyOverlord 01-27-2013 05:21 PM

IGN: DurzoBlint90 (will change soon)

Role/Position: Jungle

Why do you want to join: Its pretty much my dream to be a pro gamer (Sounds pretty lame) And i do a lot better with a team i can talk to.

Experiance in Lol: 2 years

Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: Is that a question?

Any other comments: Im not the best jungle but if i get started right i do good and if i am talking to a team im good. Im not the most consistent player but i really enjoy playing with people and making gaming friends.

YamiBelgarath 01-27-2013 05:23 PM

IGN: YamiBelgarath
Role/Position:Support
Times you are available:After 8 pm every day until 2 am, EST. Can be somewhat flexible
Why do you want to join: I've always loved the concept of a competitive team, but never had time until now to be in one.
Experience in LoL: 2 years, give or take a month
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: Absolutely