League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I was watching some Dota 2 games and I laugh at anyone... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3047070)

Jesus the Friend 01-26-2013 11:02 AM

I was watching some Dota 2 games and I laugh at anyone...

... who says that it has no meta.

Clearly these people have never heard of Tri Laning.

I had completely forgotten about it.

gg

c4lm 01-26-2013 11:05 AM

It's a very risky strat. If your trilane doesn't rack up at least 3 kills it has failed.

Jesus the Friend 01-26-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Campir (Hozzászólás 33917166)
It's a very risky strat. If your trilane doesn't rack up at least 3 kills it has failed.

Actually from what I recall... and from what I saw in these matches;
It's incredibly safe.
That's the trick of the trilane.

The gayest strategy of all time.

c4lm 01-26-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend (Hozzászólás 33917589)
Actually from what I recall... and from what I saw in these matches;
It's incredibly safe.
That's the trick of the trilane.

The gayest strategy of all time.

Yah it's pretty gay. But remember that it fails indefinitely in pubs. The guy soloing usually gets stomped really hard while the carry just free farms.

Exort Quas Exort 01-26-2013 03:42 PM

I would like to know how a laning strategy can have a sexual orientation.

Fujiou 01-26-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exort Quas Exort (Hozzászólás 33924253)
I would like to know how a laning strategy can have a sexual orientation.

All of your posts have the same sexual orientation.

Colonel J 01-26-2013 03:57 PM

WIsh that could happen in LoL.

Riot has made jungling mandatory.

Valoon 01-27-2013 12:29 PM

Actually it depends if you do a safe trilane or an agressive trilane. Again get your fact before posting false stuff.

Safe trilane : In the safe lane, the carry free farm, supports pull and keep the other guy away. It is indeed really really safe unless they put their agressive trilane against this lane.

Agressive trilane : On the offlane, it's all about killing because your supports can't pull and your farmer will not free farm. It is not safe at all you will loose the game if you fail this lane too much, you need to have a few kills or some towers fast.

Snapalope 01-27-2013 09:27 PM

The supports never stay in the tirlane all the time. They can rotate and smoke gank everywhere on the map. They can find levels pretty fast by stack farming the jungle.

TenseiSan 01-28-2013 02:05 AM

OF COURSE Dota has a metagame, silly. A very indepth one at that. I don't think you should be making video series on these games if you don't even understand basic terms like that. What would even lead you to believe that dota doesn't have a metagame? Sheesh, some people...

Anyway, trilanes are a trend. Look back a couple of months, or even towards the International, and you'll see different lanes, different heroes and different strategies, all within the same patch cycle. Hell, in the previous patch, dual mid lanes were actually reasonably popular (Morphling/CM or Kunkka/SD).

What was the point of this thread again?