League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Thresh needs to be looked at (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3047037)

immortal rocker 01-26-2013 10:49 AM

Thresh needs to be looked at

Here are the reasons why:

1) Missile speed is slow for his Q i think it's because of the animation.

2) His E needs to at least have a slight range on it.

3) The Shield of Thresh should be in control of him not the other champ as in when thresh shields an ally he should click again to bring back his ally.

4) Lastly his ult should be like Maokai's as in where ever he wishes to place within the range keeping in mind that it can only be cast ONCE.

i guess these are the only points i found tell me IMO these are issues that are needed to be looked upon

Pedosanta 01-26-2013 10:51 AM

yes. just... yes.

There is no flaw whatso ever in this post. RIOT PLS

Versedian 01-26-2013 10:56 AM

The reason he can pull himself to his target is because his shield is around him; if his ultimate was like mao's that effect becomes pointless and if you make him like others there is no point in thresh.

immortal rocker 01-26-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Versedian (Hozzászólás 33916950)
The reason he can pull himself to his target is because his shield is around him; if his ultimate was like mao's that effect becomes pointless and if you make him like others there is no point in thresh.

what i said is that Thresh should pull not the other champion! and his ult is good enough i was talking about his positioning of his ult it should be like mao's -_-

a sad loli 01-26-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

3) The Shield of Thresh should be in control of him not the other champ as in when thresh shields an ally he should click again to bring back his ally.
I'm guessing you're talking about the lantern, right?
I don't see a problem with this, while a lot of people don't know how thresh currently works, I think it would be hard for played to manage who to pull, esp if multiple have the shield.
Plus it would allow for a lot of trolling.

Though, don't take my word for this because I haven't played the guy yet....

How does his ult work currently?

DingoHedge 01-26-2013 11:48 AM

Gunna have to disagree with the Lantern change completely. If it worked like that you have no idea how much i would troll my friends by pulling them back right before they get a kill, or flinging them back into a fight when they just got out. While that sounds like a good time to me, if a stranger goes around doing it to people....you can imagine the trouble there.

Gimpyloser 01-26-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortal rocker (Hozzászólás 33916768)

Sounds good in theory, but then I could just toss my MF into the turret while typing TROLOLOLOL or while escaping a teamfight I could throw my ADC into the group to save myself. Not that I'd do either, but I think you see how this could be abused.

PerfidiousAlbion 01-26-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortal rocker (Hozzászólás 33916768)

1) Missile speed is slow for his Q i think it's because of the animation.

2) His E needs to at least have a slight range on it.
It does have range.... In fact it covers a rather sizable area. You just have to get close to use it, which is something Thresh's Q makes him quite good at.

This would lead to trolling. Even if it didn't this is already a very strong ability, even if it requires both finesse and coordination. Keep in mind that if you're using it for initiation, which you should be late game, it being activated by your teammate is a good thing as you getting CC'd after Qing to a target won't stop short your initiation attempt.

4) Lastly his ult should be like Maokai's as in where ever he wishes to place within the range keeping in mind that it can only be cast ONCE.
It's already a potent ability. Given it's interaction with his Q it works just fine. It's only issue is it's questionably long cooldown.

i guess these are the only points i found tell me IMO these are issues that are needed to be looked upon

Responses in bold.

KlanKuKlux 01-26-2013 01:25 PM

I think you should have the ability to change the radius of his ult. I have played him on the PBE and played against him many times in bot lane. Every time he ults i laugh because you can just sit next to him inside his ult and take no damage. I realize that allows for some counter play by good players who will realize this and not walk into his ult while bad players will freak out and walk into it. But it takes away from Threshs ability to dish out any damage or be a contender in the bottom lane at all. So yeah, in conclusion they need to make it so his ult lasts so long that staying next to him will result in your death or make it so he can change the radius on his ult to place the walls right on top of people.

Also his pull is underwhelming because it is so slow it gives time for the person that didn't get pulled to walk up and help out. The thing with blitz pulls is that things happen so fast and it pulls you so far that he forces 1v2s or worse. Thresh pulls a short distance and slowly so it is almost useless as a pull and must be used to pull yourself to them which is not always what you want to do. The choice of pulling somebody or going to them is a great mechanic but when one of the choices is so weak it takes away from his kit a lot.

immortal rocker 01-27-2013 11:50 AM

i'm just amazed at the down votes right now why not just understand and reply like all these people did i mean seriously has the community gotten so bad? anyways i agree with the changes i asked for your feed backs and i gave my opinions good to have some explanation but i am wondering now who would troll so much :P anyways thanks guys