League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Did Annie's visual rework surprise you? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3046497)

Morrocc 01-26-2013 07:03 AM

Did Annie's visual rework surprise you?

I'm not saying that it's unwelcome; I'm really liking her new look and Tibbers looks pretty awesome. But it had never occurred to me that she needed it. Yi, Sivir, and Sion are the ones that seem to get the most requests. Did I miss something? Did Riot say that they were going to remake Annie beforehand, or did it surprise you?

Also, in that same vein, who do you think needs a visual rework, but perhaps isn't getting that much attention? New skins notwithstanding, I think that Garen's classic model could use some tweaking. He just seems kind of... comical as is. His armor's so top-heavy that he sways back and forth as he walks.

Ànonymous 01-26-2013 07:03 AM

Panda Annie

Anidan 01-26-2013 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrocc (Hozzászólás 33911780)
I'm not saying that it's unwelcome; I'm really liking her new look and Tibbers looks pretty awesome. But it had never occurred to me that she needed it. Yi, Sivir, and Sion are the ones that seem to get the most requests. Did I miss something? Did Riot say that they were going to remake Annie beforehand, or did it surprise you?

Also, in that same vein, who do you think needs a visual rework, but perhaps isn't getting that much attention? New skins notwithstanding, I think that Garen's classic model could use some tweaking. He just seems kind of... comical as is. His armor's so top-heavy that he sways back and forth as he walks.

It's a surprise for me, and i would have preferred that Sivir, Yi or Sion got a visual rework first.. But, in my opinion, Garen is supposed to be comical looking. It's like a silly parody of the grandeur of powerful knights' "look how huge and tough this armor is!" type of deal, by making that grand armor look silly.

AlwayswinterDays 01-26-2013 07:07 AM

Well i heard it in a stonewall008 video on youtube when he was testing the new s3 patch (which was,at the time,on pbe) I don't know how did he know.

CryoTyrfing 01-26-2013 07:09 AM

Sivir and Taric only feel like they need them more because it's more glaringly obvious how bad their models are.

Thane Soren 01-26-2013 07:09 AM

It slightly surprised me. I remember looking at an Annie a few weeks back and thinking she looks dated.

I hope either Sivir or Taric are next. If one is next, then the other has to be afterwards.

Atlas04 01-26-2013 07:10 AM

Sivir and taric imo. They are pretty ugly.

I love Annie so for me this update is an amazing treat but she is not a common pick compared to a few others who could need an update as well.

WarbossVanZwam 01-26-2013 07:10 AM

Personally I was surprised to see Annie getting a visual update, considering how godawful some other champions look, mainly Sivir and Sion. Sure there's some things that do needed to be changed about Annie's model, mainly her head and neck.

Xunos 01-26-2013 07:10 AM

A few days before they announced it, I was saying how amazing an Annie Visual Update would be, and wallah!

ƒighter 01-26-2013 07:11 AM

o3o

We need a Sivir upgrade, desperately, it's like a box that throws box boomerangs at you.