League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Shaco y stuff (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=30438)

Willy Smith 11-30-2009 05:19 PM

Shaco y stuff

I've been playing shaco for a while know, and im curious as to what other players do as far as mastery, runes, and item build. Ill share mine first

Mastery

I go 8 in offensive, for smite and sorcery.

then 21 in "other" for flash, regen, mana, and cooldown reduction.

Runes

My quintessance runes are cooldown reduction, I then fill up with cooldown reduction with my blue runes, the rest go torwds health regen, armor penatration, and mana regen.

Item build

Philospher stone
Berserker boots
sheen
bruitalizer
"rebirth angle wing item" (I cant remeamber the name)
Improvision
ect..

Anyway thats it, c and c are more then aprecitead and id like to see what other people spec/build aswell, and lastly please ignor my masses of mistyps and spelling errors.

Nadeko Snake 11-30-2009 06:12 PM

I typically go pure AP on Shaco and rape face (save for Sheen and its build up). Always wanted to try pure Damage, but never could bring myself to do it.

Why do you get Smite? You aren't jungling are you?
I find Shaco rapes hard in lane, but I've seen a good jungle Shaco too.

I also put most of my points in Offensive. Spell wise I typically go with flash/ignite.

If I were you I'd get rid of Philosophers Stone. Granted, I hate the item. It's extremely pricey for a gold per and chalice is much better - unless you desperately need health regen which I never have as Shaco.

I'd also drop Berserker boots unless you go pure damage and not AP/hybrid. Most cases you aren't able to just sit there an wail on someone. Mercury Treads or Sorcerer Treads IMO.

DoctorZoidberg 11-30-2009 06:17 PM

i go with a Pure Damage build and its usually,

philos stone
berserkers greaves
sheen ( if you can trinity force )
infinity edge and then
phantom dancers

Escargo 11-30-2009 06:18 PM

Id list mine but my Shaco makes the Shurelia tres triste so I'd better not.

Willy Smith 12-01-2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadeko Snake (Hozzászólás 334565)
I typically go pure AP on Shaco and rape face (save for Sheen and its build up). Always wanted to try pure Damage, but never could bring myself to do it.

Why do you get Smite? You aren't jungling are you?
I find Shaco rapes hard in lane, but I've seen a good jungle Shaco too.

I also put most of my points in Offensive. Spell wise I typically go with flash/ignite.

If I were you I'd get rid of Philosophers Stone. Granted, I hate the item. It's extremely pricey for a gold per and chalice is much better - unless you desperately need health regen which I never have as Shaco.

I'd also drop Berserker boots unless you go pure damage and not AP/hybrid. Most cases you aren't able to just sit there an wail on someone. Mercury Treads or Sorcerer Treads IMO.

I ment exhust not smite, my bad, so yeah I normally dont jungle.

I get philospher for the health regen with shaco because he's fairly well at guerilla warfare. I get my cooldown to around the minimum for all my spells so I can teleport every 6 seconds, ill teleport in attack a bit ect. then normally I can get back in a bush and then the regen kicks in so next time I attack ill have regened more then them.

I hear you on the boots though, I used to go mercury, but then went more attack focused so I switched to berserker, and really never changed.

Thnx for the advice, Ill probably try diferent boots and ill look at other options for philosphers stone, but ill probably keep it, normally Ill get the mana regen part first, and a health pot so im pretty reliant on health regean.