League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Attempting to Reconnect constantly. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3043661)

DunkMasterSwaggy 01-25-2013 11:34 AM

Attempting to Reconnect constantly.

I am getting dropped from games constantly despite my internet still being up and functional. It will say attempting to reconnect from anywhere to 5 seconds to a couple of minutes and it will completely mess up my game often causing me to lose.

My internet is fine, I reinstalled, I uninstalled pando media booster, I looked at all the other topics on this subject without a single ****ing red post and nothing helped.

Seriously, what the **** do I have to do to get this fixed.

DunkMasterSwaggy 01-25-2013 12:42 PM

bump.

SP Romanus QR 01-25-2013 01:54 PM

bump

DunkMasterSwaggy 01-25-2013 03:48 PM

bump

ToughPython4 01-25-2013 07:57 PM

same thing is happening to me and alot of players

evilwombat 01-25-2013 11:25 PM

Same thing has been happening to me constantly for the past two weeks, getting progressively worse and worse. I've tried every recommended fix on these forums to no avail:

Disabled firewall
Forwarded lol ports
Uninstalled/Reinstalled league
Stopped all other non vital programs/processes
Changed to a public DNS
Disabled p2p transfer

The list goes on. Game used to be perfectly fine up until two weeks ago when this first started. It is incredibly game breaking and frustrating to deal with. Ranked is now out of the question.

Riot, anything?

Zealand2 01-25-2013 11:55 PM

Have also recently started running into this issue. Sitting idle on the menu or during champion select I often timeout or need to reconnect to chat causing me to drop from champ select.

During this time my internet is stable and usable.

Am puzzled as to what is causing this.

Jstncloud 01-28-2013 08:45 PM

Having the same issue and basically tried all of the same fixes.

Roman 01-28-2013 10:46 PM

Yep, this has been an issue for over a year now and Riot will NEVER address this. They "claim" it's an issue with firewalls, connection problems, anti virus software, etc... The real truth is-- The client is trash. They will never try to fix this problem, and it's a serious one too.. I've been complaining for over a couple weeks now because I simply cannot play any games.

The fix is to just keep reconnecting. Go to your league of legends directory located on your C: drive. Click on RADS > Solutions > lolclient > releases > latest patch > deploy > click on the league of legends.exe when your game is stuck in the reconnect loop. Keep reconnecting. What this does is saves you time and allows you to reconnect without logging in. This is the ONLY fix i've seen to found. Hope this helps. Smh RIOT

Fliek 01-29-2013 12:48 AM

happening to me for the past 2 months and all i get from riot is penalty leaves and bans.... this is so bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!