League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   My matches today! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3039426)

Jackinho 01-24-2013 04:11 AM

My matches today!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Gotta love this game...

Phánpy 01-24-2013 04:47 AM

I hate bad loss streaks, :P

I'm on a win streak myself xD

Jackinho 01-24-2013 10:54 AM

I try to stay positive but it's kinda exhausting...

adc 01-24-2013 11:00 AM

I see two games of six that I would call your scoreline good enough to win.

Edit: Win based on your skill, that is, rather than just win because your team carried.

OriginalJack 01-24-2013 11:08 AM

Good call switching to normals when you're on a ranked losing streak.

adc 01-24-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OriginalJack (Hozzászólás 33851879)
Good call switching to normals when you're on a ranked losing streak.

Actually, I think the normals were before the ranked (the first normal is on the 23rd, the rest are on the 24th). Looks like he just doctored the image.

Yeah, looking at his match history he replaced the 1/3 Yi he played with the 14/16 Teemo (which isn't better, lol). So both the Sona and Akali games were after the ranked, but he covered a game where he had a bad score with a game he still had a bad score from the day before.

Jackinho 01-24-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AD Bottom (Hozzászólás 33851931)
Actually, I think the normals were before the ranked (the first normal is on the 23rd, the rest are on the 24th). Looks like he just doctored the image.

Yeah, looking at his match history he replaced the 1/3 Yi he played with the 14/16 Teemo (which isn't better, lol). So both the Sona and Akali games were after the ranked, but he covered a game where he had a bad score with a game he still had a bad score from the day before.

I didn't cover anything, just posted my last matches, the 1/3 did happen, with my own team stealing both red and blue at start, I just didn't want to put that in the scene, wouldn't help.

adc 01-24-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackinho (Hozzászólás 33852311)
I didn't cover anything, just posted my last matches, the 1/3 did happen, with my own team stealing both red and blue at start, I just didn't want to put that in the scene, wouldn't help.

So you took a match with a bad score from yesterday and pasted it over a bad score from today, then said the games were all from today. Beyond the fact you literally did cover something, that's kind of funny.

Also, still only 2 of those 6 scores would be good enough to win with.

Jackinho 01-24-2013 11:28 AM

I was still awake so for me it was the same day, all matches in a row.
Ok, bud, that's the kind of attitude we're all looking forward, here =)

adc 01-24-2013 11:34 AM

Regardless, you still covered one of your scores to make yourself look better or something.

9/7/13. Decent score, but you died too much. I can see a loss easily if your team wasn't doing much better than you. Also, you should probably get a gunblade or a rabadon's before the lich bane. I'm not an expert on akali, that's just what I would do.

10/7/22. I mean, this is a support. Not only did you take 10 kills from your team (1-3 I could see, but 10?), but you died 7 times. As support that's not as bad, but still. Although looking at your items it looks like you said **** it and went APC, in which case you certainly died too often.

14/16/20. You played Teemo, first of all. Second, you built 4 IE, BotRK and a FM. I'm assuming that was a troll sell-all-my-items-at-the-end build, though.

5/4/19. This is a good score, and your build was pretty good, though I wish you had a sightstone and more wards.

5/2/11. Good score, but you need more CS (I'm assuming you played solo top, not support or jungle).

7/5/10. Decent score, but I don't like the BotRK. Try a sunfire or something instead.

Overall, the Taric and Shen games are the only games I could see being a win simply because you did better, and neither of those heroes are carry heroes.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:27 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc