League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Their Names are Jizosh and ULT 4 Supreme... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3039260)

DarkfirePheonix 01-24-2013 02:17 AM

Their Names are Jizosh and ULT 4 Supreme...

Of the North America server, and what I just saw from them was among the worst display of human decency in my life.

I don't come to these forums often, but this was painful to see. A game I tried my hardest at, I was friendly, I was generous, and in the end I was civil. Yet I'm punished. Not over the 20 elo, that can be replaced. But the deep, deep shame I felt when I was forced to acknowledge that this person... this OTHER HUMAN BEING, acted in such a selfish, pitiable, and disgusting act that I cannot express in words the sheer disgrace this is.

Now, I know this community isn't the best, hell, I admit freely to being a bad person but this... this is just painful to know. And here's why.

I'm playing top lane Nasus, my opponent was Yorick and I had before the game assessed my situation and decided Nasus would do well. I make a mistake, in forgetting to change out my smite for something else, but that was fine. I apologized and I went with it.

We're playing, we're playing well,every lane was winning when in middle, our Malz is fighting their Kat. The Xin Zhao, concerned our ally was going to lose to Kat, comes in to help. So everything should be fine right? Everything's ok, we keep going on and win the game, right? Well, the Malz, Jizosh, immediately says "I'm going to afk, Xin stole a kill". and then left the game, returning shortly after to more or less taunt everyone, insulting every mistake, trolling, and being all around, well, childish, though most children I know understand the concept of selflessness so I suppose that's unfair to compare the two.

We continue on, a game we were sure to win, and sure enough we don't. And when it's all said and don the Kat, ULT 4 Supreme, says this after we ask the enemy to help report "No" , that's it, just no... she condoned this behavior and later she THANKED the Malz for the win... not only was this behavior allowed, the Kat CONDONED it.

When I heard that "No" I was, honestly, insulted. I felt like someone slapped me in the face. To think, not one, but TWO human beings could act so shamefully selfish as to, not only act in such a manner, but condone it. Oh but I can guarantee you that those two would certainly report those who did that to them, without a doubt.

Now why am I on here? Telling you this? Do I want them banned? Well, yes, they both deserve it on equal grounds as far as I'm concerned. But no, that's not why I'm here. I'm here, asking you people, all of you people. Is this really ok? Is this REALLY acceptable? Does anyone here believe that this, heinous act towards a group of people,people trying to be kind, rational, and supportive instead of angry and spiteful (For the most part) and just get pardoned? I know, maybe the Tribunal will teach him a lesson but this... this is above that, this isn't light trolling or whining, this was a damn near CRIME, that's how much it offends me.

People, all I ask is for one thing from this community, and it's to report people who are toxic to the game. That Kat, ULT 4 Supreme, is toxic, in my opinion far more so then Jizosh. When you behave in such a way you hurt a few people, but when you condone it you hurt many more. So I ask, you the people, as well as riot to immediately reprimand these two players, but more over I ask everyone, please, don't allow this to happen. Is this what we want? To have people think of us as whiney little brats and then go ahead and tell us it's ok? If we touch fire do we not get burned for our ignorance?

I understand this was long, boring and all that. But overall it's necessary, this needs to stop, this is terrible, awful, sickening and I can honestly say I think less of Riot, I think less of YOU the community, and I think less of humanity in a whole because of ONE man. And for a guy like me, who genuinely wants to see the good in everyone, that's a darn shame.

Thank you for your time.

Enviously 01-24-2013 02:19 AM

People exist.

Sappihron 01-24-2013 02:21 AM

riot doesn't like callouts on the forums. but yeh, sucks.

DarkfirePheonix 01-24-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enviously (Hozzászólás 33841071)
People exist.

You're condoning this behavior too? Really? Do you people not have any rationality? When a person does wrong should they not be punished? What is wrong with everyone?

Giraffesyo 01-24-2013 02:23 AM

Posting in a closed thread.

KalastRaven 01-24-2013 02:24 AM

I like when people are called out about anything, ever, anywhere.

Makoraias 01-24-2013 02:27 AM

OP, as much as it must have been terrible for you to experience those two players, calling people out on the forums is against the forum rules.

DarkfirePheonix 01-24-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoraias (Hozzászólás 33841171)
OP, as much as it must have been terrible for you to experience those two players, calling people out on the forums is against the forum rules.

And what those two did is against the Summoners Code, no? So, I'm ok with being punished if I've broken the rules, so long as some kind of solace can be found.

sounz77 01-24-2013 02:29 AM

it happens mate, not usually that bad, but it happens. you gotta move on and pray you don't get them again.

Lexie 01-24-2013 02:29 AM

I've seen many people like that Kat blatantly refuse to report obvious trolls simply because they won and hence didn't care about the other team. It really is hurtful and infuriating, I know. Some people are rude, stupid and annoying - the best you can do is ignore, report and hope for better people next time.