League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ohmwrecker was it the price for the ability? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3038991)

KOMighty 01-23-2013 10:46 PM

Ohmwrecker was it the price for the ability?

Ohmwrecker cost around 3k.
and its active spell would disable a tower for 2.5 seconds.
the item gives armor, health and mana.

But was 3k a good price for a "tower disabler"?

Something should be changed with the price for this ability, because the moment a support can get this item. probably its the end of a game. Was it any useful?

I was playing a support and my lane was winning hard. but the moment i got the Ohmwrecker was 19:50. [I rushed the ohmwrecker and found myself useless althought i bought a philo stone and a shoe but thats it.] ( just think the moment when being a support, and you dont take minions but you basically getting your income from GP runes and items and assist)

Was it a good time to spend 3k for disabling turret?
when you win a lane and get Ohmwrecker, you may tower dive but it is really not worth the price you spending for. You may buy the item ( can't remember the name) that could shield the team and cost much less with quite a same effect as a support.
although the stats were not bad, but not good compare to other items in the store.
( you get armor health and mana, and the active spell)
but the cost can be used for a Shurelya + sightstone
and also there is more contribution in game play with these two item than Ohmwrecker.

KOMighty 01-23-2013 10:50 PM

bump/

A Rabid Teemo 01-23-2013 10:51 PM

I haven't seen a single one. It's a support item that's too expensive for supports.

Tharama 01-23-2013 10:51 PM

You are there to defend the turret.

The turret is there to defend the nexus.

Don't get confused, now.

I Like Tanks 01-23-2013 10:53 PM

You should be able to take out a loan to buy this item.

Nabonidus 01-23-2013 10:54 PM

Ohmwrecker is pretty widely considered a noob trap. The stats and active it provide doesn't justify 3k gold that could be better utilized elsewhere.

ImpTaimer 01-23-2013 10:57 PM

Teleport/Revive Yi with Ohmwrecker.

No tower is safe.

KOMighty 01-23-2013 10:58 PM

Is there a way to make Rioter notice this problem?
the price for ohmwrecker is too high.
can it make it into small pieces and then give it an upgrade like the
tech gunblade?

Yfrappefort 01-23-2013 10:58 PM

I never saw this item. Maybe they should reduce the cost or something?

KOMighty 01-23-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpTaimer (Hozzászólás 33838572)
Teleport/Revive Yi with Ohmwrecker.

No tower is safe.

For the long run, YI can burst it down with just a little life steal to regain health ( attacking minions) then put more money into atk.
and it cost more effective.