League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   First day of yoga was legit (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3038945)

Fujiou 01-23-2013 10:24 PM

First day of yoga was legit

We did this relaxation shit and oh boy was I relaxed.

Also there are like four other dudes in the class. Two of them are like stereotypical dreadlocked stoner dudes, one of them is old, and one of them is black. I really want to befriend the black one to show him that some white people are good.

So there are like 25 chicks in the class, and they are pretty fine.

Also we listened to Indian classical music. Sitar is legit.

I have awful posture, so I'm thinking the class will help with that, and I am excited for the meditative aspects as well. Also yoga pants everywhere.

the flail 01-23-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fujiou (Hozzászólás 33837894)
relaxation shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fujiou (Hozzászólás 33837894)
25 chicks in the class

Kinky.

Jesus the Friend 01-23-2013 10:29 PM

You make me sad.

CatchandKiss 01-23-2013 10:30 PM

I'm pretty sure the black guys know that some white people are good.

Fujiou 01-23-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend (Hozzászólás 33837988)
You make me sad.

Why are you so anti-yoga?

Looking for a legit answer, as long or short as you choose to make it.

If it's because it is primarily practiced here by women, that is a stupid reason. You as an MRA should especially realize this- to deny oneself of a benefit simply because it is largely monopolized by women is not right. In India it was traditionally practiced almost exclusively by men, and as well as being a means for physical fitness, its intended purpose was to assist one in reaching enlightenment.

c4lm 01-23-2013 10:38 PM

I think fujiou just wants everyone to think he's gay.

Fujiou 01-23-2013 10:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Campir (Hozzászólás 33838167)
I think fujiou just wants everyone to think he's gay.

If this makes me gay, I don't want to be straight.

c4lm 01-23-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fujiou (Hozzászólás 33838218)
If this makes me gay, I don't want to be straight.

You're supposed to fuck hot girls, not become one. Do you think any chicks going to be into a guy that spends his Wednesdays partaking in the girliest activities possible?

Jesus the Friend 01-23-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fujiou (Hozzászólás 33838146)
You as an MRA...

Not sure if trolling...?

This thread is related to Men's rights how...?

???

Quote:

You're supposed to **** hot girls, not become one.

Fujiou 01-23-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Campir (Hozzászólás 33838268)
You're supposed to fuck hot girls, not become one. Do you think any chicks going to be into a guy that spends his Wednesdays partaking in the girliest activities possible?

Contrary to popular belief, yoga doesn't make your dick fall off.

Chicks that do yoga are definitely into dudes that are at least willing to try yoga. It's a community college class, so it's not like I walked into ladies night at the gym. I'm getting units for it at any rate, and it's a great conversation starter for the 25 fine and flexible ladies in the class. Besides, who doesn't like a guy who is in shape. Also it shows that a dude doesn't care much about what people think, which is an undeniably attractive characteristic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend (Hozzászólás 33838335)
Not sure if trolling...?

This thread is related to Men's rights how...?

???

The thread has nothing to do with men's rights. I'm not claiming that it does (and please don't make it about men's rights). I just assumed as an MRA you would not be cool with prohibitive gender roles. Perhaps I have overestimated you though.