League of Legends Community
12345 ... 9

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Riot can you please fix Jarvan ultimate? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3036412)

IS1f8a3af90af8a4 01-23-2013 12:17 PM

Riot can you please fix Jarvan ultimate?

Well pretty much every champion can get out of his ultimate. Basically riot has to change his ultimate to have REAL WALLS instead of retextured minions :) because if the enemy has ghost or whatever sometimes you dont even need ghost you can get out of his ultimate it's so buggy it would be great if Riot could fix it :) it's been so long and still no fix :(

EDIT1: I forgot to mention that when jarvan casts his ultimate and if the enemy uses his dash/flash/blink whatever he'll take 0 damage :(

IS1f8a3af90af8a4 01-23-2013 09:03 PM

bump

IS1f8a3af90af8a4 01-26-2013 02:37 AM

bump

VictusOmnis 01-26-2013 02:42 AM

How to make Jarvan's ultimate a little more viable

Give a stun/silence that gradually maxes out at 2 or 1.5 seconds on the champion Jarvan uses his ultimate on.

I mean, if the guy is putting enough force into that spear that the ground around him erupts, I would THINK that the unfortunate champion at the end of that spear becomes a tad bit incapacitated....

peonicscrub 01-26-2013 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictusOmnis (Hozzászólás 33908965)
How to make Jarvan's ultimate a little more viable

Give a stun/silence that gradually maxes out at 2 or 1.5 seconds on the champion Jarvan uses his ultimate on.

I mean, if the guy is putting enough force into that spear that the ground around him erupts, I would THINK that the unfortunate champion at the end of that spear becomes a tad bit incapacitated....

that'd be incredibly broken

they just need to make it so you can't actually get out of it with simple retarded ****

VictusOmnis 01-26-2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peonicscrub (Hozzászólás 33908980)
that'd be incredibly broken

they just need to make it so you can't actually get out of it with simple retarded ****

Hello? That is what a stun/silence does basically. Except its a little sweeter as it prevents them from moving and using certain abilities (stun) or using an escape ability(silence) that, like, a very few amount of champions have right? By the way, I heard that the new support has this ability that is like a free escape for his teammates. At least that ability is an ultimate with a long cooldown like Jarvan's, right? No? Oh... Ah, that's ok. At least champions those champions that have escape skills aren't coming out too frequently, right?

I do not understand how an ultimate should not be, well, an ultimate. Most Jarvans just use it as a finisher which is NOT how it was intentionally designed to be. Silencing/stunning theSINGLE/UNO/ONE/AGAPE/1 champion that Jarvan uses his ultimate on is a fair fix. If he catches multiple enemies in his ultimate, it won't stun them all, it will only stun the one Jarvan targeted.

Carnage420 01-26-2013 03:06 AM

Jarvan's ult needs to be removed and completely remade anyways. It does not work at all. It's bad in teamplay and it really doesn't do much in 1v1 considering every champion can flash/(insert dash/jump)..

Izzach 01-26-2013 03:10 AM

if your only using his ult to 1on1 you havnt mastered j4's ult

once you learn how to split an enemy team with it you will understand why tournament players pick j4.

anyone complaining about it doesnt understand how strong a 3 second terrain creator is in a team fight

Snapalope 01-26-2013 03:13 AM

Remove flash add in blink dagger. Also every hero that has a gap closer is just a bad design philosophy as a whole.

Carnage420 01-26-2013 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzach (Hozzászólás 33909219)
if your only using his ult to 1on1 you havnt mastered j4's ult

once you learn how to split an enemy team with it you will understand why tournament players pick j4.

anyone complaining about it doesnt understand how strong a 3 second terrain creator is in a team fight

Alright, my comment was meant towards solo Q, you can't tell me it's been used in a more helpful way then unhelpful. Basically locking your ulting Kennen and the rest of your team out of a teamfight in the jungle because your J4 ulted that Sona? And by 1v1 I meant in a chase situation, or in lane.