League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Riot can we please nerf singed already. . . (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3035200)

Obnot 01-23-2013 12:02 AM

Riot can we please nerf singed already. . .
 
Ok, Im going to get a ton of negative votes here, cause people really like to win and play really overpowered champions but. . . . Isnt it time riot. . . . . I made posts on this forum before about this nonsense. . .

I'm not sure if im the greatest singed player ever. . . but every game i play with him, and if he is built even half way correctly Rylias/ Lindras

its gg way to op.

If you dont think singed is op, your not doing it right.

The only way, I can be beat with singed is having multipal ad carrys, who are extreamly fed.

End game singed, litterly kills every single champ out,

singed could really lose 80% of his magic dammage, (fart cloud, and throw) and he would still be tough!

Please leave the, hey dont chase singed, comments out of this post, if your chasing singed your dumb. Singed chases you at by lvl 10 ish, towers dont matter.

Reelando 01-23-2013 12:07 AM

Singed was built to be a tank and to troll you.

Jamaree 01-23-2013 12:09 AM

Ever think maybe you and the people you play with just aren't that good perhaps?

Obnot 01-23-2013 12:13 AM

Thing is, other ppl, who pick him are starting to get the hang of it also. This isnt the dont chase singed. . . dont stand in the poison. . . .

Every aspect of singed got extrealy better in season 3.

-Removed force of nature.
-Added extreamely useful masterys
-Added many extreamly useful items

I dont even know where to start. . . .
no one else out there sees a problem with this?!?

Jamaree 01-23-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obnot (Hozzászólás 33801103)
Thing is, other ppl, who pick him are starting to get the hang of it also. This isnt the dont chase singed. . . dont stand in the poison. . . .

Every aspect of singed got extrealy better in season 3.

-Removed force of nature.
-Added extreamely useful masterys
-Added many extreamly useful items

I dont even know where to start. . . .
no one else out there sees a problem with this?!?

No because we know how to shut down Singed so he can't run through a whole team.

Obnot 01-23-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamaree (Hozzászólás 33801187)
No because we know how to shut down Singed so we can't run through a whole team.


Obviously not playing singed correctly then.

I get it, he can be stuned in teamfights, but not really slowed or anything else. If your using that much CC on singed. . . . it should already be good game.

Aldoria 01-23-2013 12:42 AM

The only two games you have on your record with singed you lost, you make it sound like he is an instant win. If this is the case and he is super op...then why cant you win with him? Seeing as how your games with him were yesterday as well, i am going to assume you just got rolled by one and are now mad.

Obnot 01-23-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldoria (Hozzászólás 33801442)
The only two games you have on your record with singed you lost, you make it sound like he is an instant win. If this is the case and he is super op...then why cant you win with him? Seeing as how your games with him were yesterday as well, i am going to assume you just got rolled by one and are now mad.


the games I have lost i played with my nephew and neice who are very new to the game, why I picked singed in the first place. And if my score was bad its probally cause my head was so big, my neck couldnt support it. I was mostlikely trying to 1v5 there entire team. this argument about my record is pretty weak, anyways. There is alot more factors then just a win and a loss.

Jamaree 01-23-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obnot (Hozzászólás 33801251)
Obviously not playing singed correctly then.

I get it, he can be stuned in teamfights, but not really slowed or anything else. If your using that much CC on singed. . . . it should already be good game.

Why should I care about your opinion balance if you are just pulling numbers and what ifs out your ass?

Oceanian 01-23-2013 01:21 AM

Singed runs Riot, don't you watch dunkey?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:56 PM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc