League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ☆ Call to Arms ☆ [CtA] a new team LF casual players with dedication! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3033281)

FireInMyLungz 01-22-2013 01:33 PM

☆ Call to Arms ☆ [CtA] a new team LF casual players with dedication!

☆ Call to Arms ☆

About Us

Call to Arms is based on a fun, casual and friendly gaming experience for members and or non members. We enforce the core values of dedication, respect and participation in all. Although we are only a new clan we look forward to continue growing in strength as well in numbers.

Who We Look For

Call to Arms search for motivated individuals who enjoy being a part of team activities. We value maturity, confidence, friendliness and honesty in all members. We take the benefit of the doubt. Call to Arms highly recommends all players to have dedication and loyalty.

Anti-Troll

We all have witnessed trolling before. CtA enforces a strong anti-troll role. We understand everyone has good and bad games from time to time. CtA does not tolerate any racial slurs nor disrespectful attitudes towards members and or non members. If a conflict were to ever occur, swift disciplinary actions would be taken, punishment would be dependent on severity of the issue.

Applying to Call to Arms

Currently CtA does not have an official website yet, but hopefully one will be available in the upcoming future. So in order to apply to become a member of CtA just simply fill out the application form below as best as possible. We hope to hear from players who endure the potential for enlisting into CtA.

Contact Us

If you have any questions or just simply would like to speak with us then join our voice server. We do have our very own voice server with a great connection from all players worldwide. The VOIP program we use is called RaidCall. It is only a 4.9 MB file and is easy to operate. Once you finished installing RaidCall open the program up and click on the groups tab and search 5547818. You should connect to us directly.

Download RaidCall here http://www.raidcall.com/download.php

CtA Application

In-game Name:
LoL Strong roles:
LoL Weak roles:
Hours online daily:
Timezone:
Microphone:
Do you fit our criteria and why:

Founder of CtA,
Justin [FireInMyLungz]

Marzi 01-22-2013 01:42 PM

In-game Name: Marzi
LoL Strong roles: Top, Mid.
LoL Weak roles: Jungle/
Hours online daily: 6-7(w/school) , 10-11(without school)
Timezone: Mountain.
Microphone: Yes.
Do you fit our criteria and why: I believe I fit your criteria because I act mature and help people improve instead of being ignorant and raging when something goes wrong. I'm willing to improve myself and I understand that not everyone is a perfect player and i'm seeking improvement for myself and others.

ShynKick 01-22-2013 01:50 PM

In-game Name: Shynkick
LoL Strong roles: ADC/mid top
LoL Weak roles: Jungle
Hours online daily: 5-10
Timezone: pacific
Microphone: Yes
Do you fit our criteria and why: looking for a good to team to get better with, to have solid teamwork and to make myself a better player

FireInMyLungz 01-22-2013 02:18 PM

I've added the both of you ign.

FireInMyLungz 01-22-2013 03:29 PM

Bump

Worst RumbIe NA 01-22-2013 03:48 PM

In-game Name:X Crey X
LoL Strong roles: Top Mid (Decent Jungler)
LoL Weak roles: support adc
Hours online daily: 5-10
Timezone: EST
Microphone: yes
Do you fit our criteria and why: want to practice teamwork and be a better player, also to own it up!

FireInMyLungz 01-22-2013 04:59 PM

Ok I will add you soon.

FireInMyLungz 01-22-2013 05:40 PM

Bump

FireInMyLungz 01-22-2013 07:16 PM

Nudge

FireInMyLungz 01-23-2013 01:41 AM

Buck