League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   New Team recruiting (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3032972)

TRL Revelation 01-22-2013 11:57 AM

New Team recruiting

Hi I am jaytalon and me and my friend are making a team. We will start off with practices and theory crafting then going into ranked games.We are looking for dedicated players that want to improve their game. We want to climb the latter we will be getting into online tourneys after a few practices or whenever we feel are team is ready. Currently are roster looks like this. Also we insist that you have Skype for communication purposes
Also Refrain from adding me I will add you.
Jaytalon (adc)
Rainn (Top)
name (mid)
name (Support)
name (jungle)
Then 2 subs.
The info we would like to know before adding you is
IGN
Elo (not required)
Role
Champs
Time zone
Availability
What you think we should know about you
And last Why you should be on the team.

xxSlongdong 01-22-2013 12:28 PM

I've been looking for a team for quite sometime now and just really tired of solo que.
I'm 27, have Skype, and currently right under 1300 elo (all solo). I can pretty much play all roles, I feel I'm strongest at adc/support and weakest at jungling. My favorite champs to play are Ezreal and nidalee. I'm central time and available weeknights 5 to 11 cuz I work full time. I'm usually always on almost all day during the weekend. I'm dedicated to being to a team, improve my skills and cooperate where the team benefits.
IGN: slongdongnureye

TRL Revelation 01-22-2013 12:28 PM

bump and http://www.twitch.tv/jaytalon101

WhyUSoNooob 01-22-2013 12:29 PM

Hi there, I am looking for both a 3's and a 5's team so long as they can play pretty often.

I can play all roles, and own all champions, but I prefer in order of preference ... Jungle, Mid, Top, ADC, Support. I don't mind playing any role though like I said.

I am around 1250 elo solo que , but seem to get trolled pretty often. My ratios are very high.

Eve mid = 9.3 kills , 3.6 deaths, 8.3 assists
Sejuani Jungle = 5.3 kills , 2 deaths , 16.8 assists
Overall Avg playing everything = 5.7 kills, 4.2 deaths, 10.0 assists

Top 3 mid - Eve , Twistedfate, Veigar
Top 3 jungle - Sejuani , Hecarim , Diana/Cho
Top 3 top - Jayce, Singed, Cho'gath
Top 3 adc - Ezreal ( I almost never play adc, and if I do its pretty much exclusively ez)
top 3 support - Alistar , Sona, Zilean

Those are my two mains, and feel free to look me up on Lolking. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...1#ranked-stats As you can see I always play well, just get trolled by horrible players.

I have 2400 rating exp on WoW, had the top pvp mage on my rift server , so not having high elo in this game pisses me off lol!

I can use any chat programs ... skype etc

I'm 28 years old.

I live in EST time zone.

Just looking for a serious team that wants to push to a minimum of gold, but hopefully go much higher.

PM me and let me know!

Hi Im Jay 01-22-2013 12:42 PM

IGN: SuperMackNasty
Role: Jungle
Champs: I play all champs.
Time zone: EST
Availability: 24/7 weekends, and 3:00-10:00 weekdays.
What you think we should know about you: Well i have played on several teams, playing in go4lol and many other tournaments, i think i have a lot of experience that i could bring to a team, and i have a good temper.
And last Why you should be on the team.
Well as i said i have a good temper, i learn from my mistakes, i admit my mistakes, and i want to learn during this experience.

TRL Revelation 01-22-2013 12:46 PM

Bump

TRL Revelation 01-22-2013 01:37 PM

bump

Johnnyboyfo1 01-22-2013 01:43 PM

IGN: JontheGreatest
Elo (not required) 1150, highest 1600
Role: Adc, Jungle, Top, Mid, Support. In that order
Champs: ADC: Ezreal, Corki, Caitlyn
Top: Olaf, LeeSin, Tryndamere
Jungle: Olaf, Lee Sin, Nocturne
Mid: Malzahar, LeBlanc, Annie
Support : Anyone
Time zone: EST
Availability: Anytime basically
What you think we should know about you: Been playing since season one, getting better over time
And last Why you should be on the team.: because i believe i can be an asset, help people in what theyre doing and help in my own play

Best Boots NA 01-22-2013 01:50 PM

Age 24
Skype beatshield
Elo 1061
Role support
Champs all support champs
Time zone east
Availability work 7 to 11 every night i have friday and sat off
What you think we should know about you. i play Lol alot i love the game

Pika xD 01-22-2013 02:02 PM

IGN Pīka
Age 15
Skype zAceOfSpadez
Elo (not required)
Role Jungler
Champs Lee sin, Olaf, Xin, Ezreal, Amumu
Time zone Pacific
Availability Weekend 24/7. School is all day so usually only 2 games a night
What you think we should know about you I like to ward the enemy jungler and shut him down with help from top and mid.
And last Why you should be on the team. Great jungle routes, timers, and ganks with a great attitude