League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   New Player Forum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Cant buy Champs? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3032729)

Krazykush25 01-22-2013 10:43 AM

Cant buy Champs?

Hello and thanks for any help,
I am very new to the game, have only been playing for a couple days less than a week. I've been trying to find a champ that i like. I want something i can play from range usually and that has alot of good abilities. I did a little scrolling over the forums and found that Ryze was ok to start with. Before him i played Master Yi, Brand, and Jax. I was able to by Master Yi with my IP a couple days ago. Not my favorite so i want to try Ryze but it wont let me by him. I have 1503 IP right now and 400 RP. Whenever i go to Ryze and click unlock it says unable to process request at this time. Why would it be doing this.

I thought maybe it took a little bit for the IP to save or something, so i waited a day and tehn tried again but no lock. Why can't i purchase this champ even though i have the points.

whiteandnerdy42 01-22-2013 11:01 AM

I didn't know that 1500 ip was enough to buy any champ... I've heard that other people are having some trouble with the store though.

Bananaz X 01-22-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteandnerdy42 (Hozzászólás 33776467)
I didn't know that 1500 ip was enough to buy any champ... I've heard that other people are having some trouble with the store though.

You can actually buy under 500 ip..

WickaWicka 01-22-2013 12:48 PM

Indeed, the tiers are 450, 1350 3150 4200 6300 and the new 7800 tier that they are starting for the first week of every new champion.

But yes, the shop was buggy and is down now, so apparently they are working to fix it.

Krazykush25 01-22-2013 01:05 PM

Where can i check for information on the store to see when it's having problems and when i can buy some champ again? Also, what's a good champ for the 450 or 1350 tiers?

BloodyConage 01-22-2013 02:43 PM

All of the 450's are good choices. Most of them are fairly easy to play. The game is about personal preference. Any of the free to play champions that you like and are 1350 are good to buy so that you can learn how to learn how to play other champions.

Glichdot 01-22-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazykush25 (Hozzászólás 33780965)
Where can i check for information on the store to see when it's having problems and when i can buy some champ again? Also, what's a good champ for the 450 or 1350 tiers?

This really depends on your playstyle more than anything. When I started I could barely handle taking care of myself so champs that healed or supported other champs was out of the question. I am just starting to be able to do that with even the slightest bit of reliability so I have been looking into champs that can hybrid support and damage.

Krazykush25 01-22-2013 03:36 PM

Yah im just learning my abilities and champs. Theres not alot fo abilities for each person but if you add al the champs abilities and then all the ways they can be played it gets overwhelming. I'd really like a champ that i can stay at range and just fire off spells at people. I've been finding that if i play a melee class i do good at the beginning but at the end i get blown away by other people's damage. I think this is because they know what to build for there champ and when to do it which i'm assuming helps out alot. Also i barley have any runes or masteriers, only like level 6 now.