League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   2k Mid Creating Team (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3032645)

VYT Lixir 01-22-2013 11:18 AM

2k Mid Creating Team

Original Post - http://www.nationalesl.com/us/lol/fo...05/?lastvisit=

First off a little about me.

IGN: MiMS Vescent
Top Elo ~2050 last season diff account (1835 on this one)

Won Triumphant Ryze and $30 RP from placing 1st in a riot backed tournament

Reason for starting team - Solo q is an entire different game and i'm getting over being forced to play lux or kass with flash teleport mejeis mobi boots in hopes of carrying a 1/50,000 bot lane :)

Looking for a strong jungler that can play an array of different "types" of junglers.

A duo bot lane with experience together will most likely be taking priority.

And an experienced top.

Do not worry to much about elo because I understand how incredibly ridiculous solo q can be. Although of course a higher elo will help your chances.

You MUST be vocal and communicate with the team. However you also need the restraint to clear up voice chat so we can coordinate without confusion.

IGN:
Dedication(availability/why are you looking for a team/etc):
Role:
Top Elo:
Anything else I should know?

On a side note i have a group that will count as fill-ins. They are good but do not have the time for a serious team.

Sir Sam of KRF 01-22-2013 11:47 AM

IGN: Exor

Dedication(availability/why are you looking for a team/etc): No job currently, so full time availability. Looking for a team because I'm getting tired of the soloqueue scene. Have been playing since season one and was on a competitive team this past summer - a local team - and that was much more competitive than soloqueue. I'd like to get into some competitive leagues and hopefully sponsored.

Role: Top / adc - I can do both roles but my knowledge of top champs is greater than adc.

Top Elo: 1585 (smurf and have only done first 20) 1535 on here.

Anything else I should know? I played CSS for a competitive team in cal-main. We were sponsored and played in all sorts of tournaments, so I know the gaming scene very well. I've been playing league since mid season 1 with only one break of a few months between then and now.

edit: also have a 1700 support/jungle from my summer team who is looking to stay with me.

sylReverie 01-22-2013 11:57 AM

IGN: sylReverie
Dedication(availability/why are you looking for a team/etc): I don't mind doing small tourneys or ranked 5s.
Role: prefer anything except jungle and if support then swapping out with someone per game
Top Elo: 2001

DazedGlory 01-22-2013 11:59 AM

IGN: DazedGlory
Dedication(availability/why are you looking for a team/etc): my availability ranges. im on daily 10:40pm to 6am eastern time due to my job, every sunday all day every other saturday all day and any day thru the week im off im available all day! I'm looking for some serious competetive fun with a team of great communication, im trying to stray away from the hair pulling solo Q as its just more frustrating than it is anything.
Role: Adc/Support/Jungle
Top Elo: 1575
Anything else I should know? Not that i can think of right this moment

9Line Ginko 01-22-2013 12:02 PM

IGN:Ginshishi
Dedication(availability/why are you looking for a team/etc):still in school so anyime afer 6 or 7 during the week and anytme during the weekend
Role:adc/top/mid
Top Elo:1101
Anything else I should know? well i can play any role but i love thse lanes

Fearward 01-22-2013 12:02 PM

IGN: Fearward
Dedication(availability/why are you looking for a team/etc): 110%, and im looking to possibly switch over to LoL since it has a larger community, and more tournaments that my current game.
Role: Support
Top Elo: Eh i havent really played much ranked since i havent played LoL in like 2 months(Nami patch)
Anything else I should know? Currently im a sponsored team captain/support for a professional EU team called noMERCY. Im the only american on the team, and its rather hard for us to coordinate practice with a 6 hour time difference, so im thinking about making the switch to an NA team and coming to LoL =D

Lord Mider 01-22-2013 12:04 PM

IGN: LurkingxShadow
Dedication(availability/why are you looking for a team/etc): I'm usually available anytime/anyday other then Tuesday, Friday, Saturday. On those days anytime after 9:00 EST
Role: Available for all Roles
Top Elo: S2 around 1200 S3 Unranked. Don't play ranked all that much by myself.
Anything else I should know?: I played with a team once before( but it kinda fell apart due to lack of commitment from other players) so I do have experience playing on a team.

Ambition V 01-22-2013 12:05 PM

I'm the kind if jungler you speak of, and I have a friend that plays top.

IGN: Ambition V

Dedication(availability/why are you looking for a team/etc):

Available anytime. I'm looking for a team for for the sole reason to improve on my game play. There isn't anything for me to learn as far as mechanics go. I want to become a better player and it's time to move out of regulars and solo queue.

Role: Jungle

Top Elo: 1340

Read: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post33776201

RaistCara Majere 01-22-2013 12:09 PM

IGN: Raistlinmaj
Dedication(availability/why are you looking for a team/etc): Dislike solo queue ranked (obviously lol) but really want to be in a real dedicated team.
Role: Top
Top Elo: 1260
Anything else I should know? - I really want to join a serious team for once.

Päppy 01-22-2013 12:58 PM

IGN: Pppy
Dedication(availability/why are you looking for a team/etc): im available at night, i get back home late most of the time. I'm best at playing in a team and that's why i'm looking for one.
Role: Support
Top Elo: 1378
Anything else I should know? : I tried out for a sponsored team not too long ago and outplayed all the 1800-1900-2000 elo supports applying there. I made the team but was unfortunately left aside soon after because the team couldnt work together at all.