League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jarvans Ulti (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3032430)

DarkLordYami 01-22-2013 08:59 AM

Jarvans Ulti

I have many issues with the prince, despite that i love playing him so much. It buts me when im close to killing someone and they just insta-flash out of my ult. then there are the cases where they can just teleport to a minion, dash out of my ult, even sometimes just walk through it.

Fix suggestion #1. Make it impossible to dash or just walk right through it, teleporting will still annoy me but i've learned to work around that.

Fix Suggestion #2, and probably the better one. have his ult mark any enemy champion caught inside. If they leave before the wall collapses the mark will break and cause bonus damage and maybe slow them.

I also have an issue with how pathetic his Golden Aegis is but that's a topic for a different thread.

DuckyPrime 01-22-2013 12:07 PM

Yeah they need to fix this so that people can run, tumble, dash, or jump out. Of course flashes will still make sense to get out with and TPs.

CanelaSA 01-22-2013 12:32 PM

Also. One more Fix:

Fix Suggestion #3 (For all those noobJ4's out there): If there are no enemies left (minions are not included) the wall is instantly destroyed.

Banana Dragon 01-22-2013 12:44 PM

the debuff that applies if thye leave should be called cowardice.

Upon leaving the arena in fear your champion takes 8%/10%/12% max health in magic damage.

SargeantPocoyo 01-22-2013 12:46 PM

The second suggestion has potential and makes sense. I could agree with that.

Jonheath291 01-22-2013 12:48 PM

Fix Suggestion #2 sounds too much like Thresh's "The Box" so I don't see that happening.

They just need to make it so that you can only get out by flashing. However I enjoy when Jarvin ults my team (with his team there) and I come charging in with Shyvanna or Hecarim and knock them all out of it XD (enemies)

DarkLordYami 01-22-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonheath291 (Hozzászólás 33780311)
Fix Suggestion #2 sounds too much like Thresh's "The Box" so I don't see that happening.

They just need to make it so that you can only get out by flashing. However I enjoy when Jarvin ults my team (with his team there) and I come charging in with Shyvanna or Hecarim and knock them all out of it XD (enemies)

part of the reason i suggested that is that the area around the cataclysm would be fairly rough. I dont think it should be a MAJOR debuf, maybe just a slight slow, and reapply the ults damage (maybe even just the base damage)

Schoo 01-22-2013 03:03 PM

Yeah, you would think that the jagged walls of his ultimate would hurt if you... Ya' know, phased through it?

Pizzatime89 01-22-2013 03:15 PM

could make the wall thicker or prevent summoner spells from being activated.

DarkLordYami 01-22-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzatime89 (Hozzászólás 33785532)
could make the wall thicker or prevent summoner spells from being activated.

that would cause too many other problems, thanks for the input either way