League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Riven - Valor (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3032363)

Summoner Smith 01-22-2013 08:38 AM

Riven - Valor

I got Riven yesterday (New Favorite Champion) and I was wondering why Valor can't dash through walls? She is obviously made to be a mobile champion, so why would they not have this available? I guess where I am mostly coming from is that Shen's taunt has the ability to dash through walls but Valor doesn't. I guess some people could argue that Shen only has one escape while Riven has 2-3, but Teemo has Camouflage, Move Quick, and Noxious Trap. Some may say that Teemo can't dash through walls, but if you look at Lee Sin he has the ability to jump through multiple walls. Some input would be nice.

fletche00 01-22-2013 08:40 AM

Same reason that Vayne cannot tumble through walls, it has too short of a range to do so. And honestly, Riven can be a difficult melee champion to 1v1 due to burst, sustain, CC, and mobility, allowing her to go through walls too would be way too much.

Lets be honest though, if they give this to Riven, you know they will just nerf Irelia for it....

Summoner Smith 01-22-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fletche00 (Hozzászólás 33772093)
Same reason that Vayne cannot tumble through walls, it has too short of a range to do so. And honestly, Riven can be a difficult melee champion to 1v1 due to burst, sustain, CC, and mobility, allowing her to go through walls too would be way too much.

Lets be honest though, if they give this to Riven, you know they will just nerf Irelia for it....

I agree that Riven is a good 1v1 fighter, but she has a very small stun and her sustain was nerfed last patch. Also, her Valor has enough range to go through walls. If you tried to go through a wall that was to big you would just dash into it, like when you cant flash through it.

fletche00 01-22-2013 09:18 AM

You said you just bought her, I have been playing her since release, she didnt get hit with the nerf bat, her HP regen and Ult CD was silly. You ult to kill them, and by the time they get back to lane, your ult was back up, that shouldnt happen.

TasogareReiken 01-22-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fletche00 (Hozzászólás 33772093)

Vayne explicitly can't tumble through walls. Even if it was razor thin. It has nothing to do with wall size

Vuther 01-22-2013 09:28 AM

Broken as hell since she's got multiple dashes on decently low cooldowns and they don't require targets.