League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Spanish Speaking (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3032349)

TaknLives 01-22-2013 08:29 AM

Spanish Speaking

I am tired of getting matched up with a team of non English speaking people. I know most of them can speak English but they dont they think its funny than they talk **** in Spanish and most of them feed and always jajaajaj they think its funny. So I report them for feeding and refusing to communicate. I know this is a big issue cause how can you talk in a rank or normal game to people who refuse to talk about in English on a NA English server? I dont know why Riot has not addressed this makes the game non playable when this happens.

Internet 01-22-2013 08:31 AM

Incoming "Mexico is part of NA and Spanish is commonly spoken"

Really, most people understand a few words in english. We had a spanish Xin in my game last night. He tried really hard to english.

But yes, not being able to communicate sucks.

Leuphe 01-22-2013 08:31 AM

Shocker

NA also includes Mexico

Omgomgomg

Grognak The Barb 01-22-2013 08:32 AM

get out of their elo

GalaxyHeroRumble 01-22-2013 08:33 AM

I don't care if Spanish is spoken in the US. English is the commonly spoken language and is the language used in our games and for business and government. I know it sounds cruel, but that's life junior, we shouldn't have to learn a 2nd language just to communicate with our team.

Teralisan 01-22-2013 08:34 AM

bot game
two ppls who only spoke spanish
Lux was one
did not know how to det E
lost like 3 kills in lane because she played like Lux Bot

Muddy Vayne 01-22-2013 08:34 AM

ITT: We think North America is made up of USA only.
Also ITT: We think USA isn't multi-ethnical.

TaknLives 01-22-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muddy Vayne (Hozzászólás 33771942)
ITT: We think North America is made up of USA only.
Also ITT: We think USA isn't multi-ethnical.

Than make a server NA Spanish or NA Mexico

I never said that Mexico was not apart of NA. I am stating that when they do not communicate in English when they can makes the game un playable

Leuphe 01-22-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaknLives (Hozzászólás 33772011)

I never said that Mexico was not apart of NA. I am stating that when they do not communicate in English when they can makes the game un playable

Or you could be less xenophobic

N Best Adc A 01-22-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaknLives (Hozzászólás 33772011)

I agree I have had a lot of games like this in rank and how can u play or talk when they refuse too.