League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   High pings shouldnt play (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3032306)

BBJames 01-22-2013 08:13 AM

High pings shouldnt play

Get rid of the freaking high ping people. Usually the stupid south americans connecting to the american server and taking 5 minutes to load, afk half the game, they lag out, and every every every time we lose when they play. Sick of playing with these idiots. Block south america ffs.

WorstAlistarEver 01-22-2013 08:16 AM

While you are proposing something stupid,
I can of agree that playing with these players with 300 pings playing on a commodor 64 they got from the old URSS is really annoying and make people loose games.

But hey,
BETTER MAKE AN SA SERVER IN MIAMI SO INSTEAD OF HAVING 300 PING THEY HAVE 250 HURR.

jjjohnjohn7 01-22-2013 08:17 AM

I've done fine with South Americans. I don't understand what they're saying, but there are a few that speak English back to me and we do fine. Only thing I noticed is that whenever I see a Darius it's from some South America or just coincidently some guy with high ping. That's about it. They're all really nice though. Only thing that bothers me is when they, or anyone, keep going jajaja. I don't know, it's just weird reading it I guess.

Xephen 01-22-2013 08:19 AM

High ping does suck, and when the player says "I have been having high ping all day sorry" That annoys me because he knew this was going to be an issue. try and fix the problem, then go into a test bot game and see if you still have high ping.

NEOtheONE 01-22-2013 08:27 AM

Or if you notice your ping sucks don't play normals and definitely don't play ranked. Whenever my internet is being stupid I just go play a coop to get my win of the day and that's it.

Tsukiyuki 01-22-2013 08:28 AM

i think a more important issue is communication between teammates, SA and such should play with others in sa and same with na, makes it easier to communicate between players.

BBJames 01-22-2013 08:29 AM

jajaja the most annoying non-word ever.....but seriously, games where you rent servers, most admins have a high ping block (fps games like battlefield or COD), there's no reason RIOT can't do that with this game. We shouldn't have to suffer because our team is afk or standing there cuz they are "lagging". I had a decent ELO last season, this season i gave up on ranked play cuz of all the afk's every single game i played. It dropped like a rock, and they were all south americans.

BBJames 01-22-2013 08:31 AM

I'ts also pretty sad when i have time on the load screen to go start a pot of coffee, go to the bathroom and take a dump, grab a cup of coffee and still make it back in time for the round to start.

KokKnocker 01-22-2013 08:32 AM

It also distracts player when they talk in a different language.. there's a reason y were in NA.. Fix this bs

Legendariez 01-22-2013 08:33 AM

Australians will be real sad.