League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   is Vi overpowered ? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3032297)

geegeez 01-22-2013 08:10 AM

is Vi overpowered ?

Well, I'm acutally wondering if she is really overpowered or very early game pwnage champion...

The way her skills are designed made her overpowered in my opinion.
She has 2 big gap closer and one of them can be spammed every 4-5 sec, Its like having a flash every 5 sec...
Also, her passive is really really good, not to say overpowered, considered that there is so much items with health and new shields and all that stuff. Her passive give her another shield, its so stupid.

I will probably get downvoted by the Vi's players that think shes not op but i really think that she needs a solid nerf, maybe increasing his cooldown on his vault breaker and removing the gap closer of the ult considered she already have a gap closer...

CerealBoxOfDoom 01-22-2013 08:19 AM

-1 for the suggestion that i'm just giving you -1 for because she isn't OP

I do play vi and I don't think she's OP nor is she an earlygame champion.

yes, she has 2 gap closers, deal with it. Niether is a reliable escape.

Comparing vault breaker to flash? Do you understand what point blank, no collision means? Gap closers arent something new and rare.

you troll too hard or you just failed to notcie she has mana and farm issues early on. Vault breaker is a self debuffing skillshot that freezes you for a moment at the end of the animation. It does alot of damage if it hits while heavily charged after youve had 1.25 seconds to get the hell away or interrupt her

TasogareReiken 01-22-2013 09:05 AM

Too much toughness with too high burst damage. Too many good things without a downside.

'Mana Issues' early on are solvable with a few easy clicks and intelligent skill usage.

Dthehunter 01-22-2013 09:16 AM

She's not OP. She's definitely good, but no different in terms of capability and power when compared to other bruisers.

Yuan Shikai 01-22-2013 09:18 AM

How could the second post in this thread get downvotes? She is NOT op with a 100% certainty.

Saliakoutas 01-22-2013 09:32 AM

Ofc she is.You just cant escape her and she gets you from 100%-0% in 2 secs while havin 3k hp. I swear to god this game is turning into Dota 1.... Its not about the better player, the most broken wins now.And ofc vi is that kind of champ.

TasogareReiken 01-22-2013 09:37 AM

Personally, I've never seen a Vi do poorly. Vi is always one of the two best champions on her team, and loses due to teammates losing and no real fault on her own.

She is another example of unbalance. She has an incredibly high toughness with incredibly high burst damage. No significant drawbacks. At least Kat and Akali are still killable until the new meta sinks in and they buy Warmogs.

AlejandroSk 01-22-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TasogareReiken (Hozzászólás 33773680)
Personally, I've never seen a Vi do poorly. Vi is always one of the two best champions on her team, and loses due to teammates losing and no real fault on her own.

She is another example of unbalance. She has an incredibly high toughness with incredibly high burst damage. No significant drawbacks. At least Kat and Akali are still killable until the new meta sinks in and they buy Warmogs.

You said it.
Vi is very strong in lane but in teamfights shes almost useless, the only way she can help is to ult the ad carry but 1 out of 10 Vi's that i have played with did it.
Thats why she many times get good scores but losses anyway

iPrecision 01-22-2013 09:53 AM

I thought VI was op. Then i played her. Now i think she is Borderline UP.

TasogareReiken 01-22-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPrecision (Hozzászólás 33774117)
I thought VI was op. Then i played her. Now i think she is Borderline UP.

Well, my personal experiences are not all encompassing. Any Vi I've ever fought though is one of the top 2 champions on her team. I've never fought a 'bad' Vi. This could just mean that only good players play her.

And I just don't see any drawbacks to her. The only drawbacks that are mentioned are minor things that make it so she doesn't 20/0 every match even by scrubs.